4.2 - Su Yang: I don't need to use a stunt double for filming

After coming out of the hospital, Su Yang didn't speak. But just as he walked to the parking lot, Xiao Zhang continued to chatter, but Su Yang grabbed his clothes. He was stunned for a moment and asked, "Brother Yang ?What's wrong?"

"There is someone here." Su Yang raised his eyes and looked at the corner. There was a figure there. If Su Yang hadn't had good eyesight, he might have ignored it.

Xiao Zhang's face changed slightly, and he said, "When I came... I got rid of all the paparazzi who were following me. Why are there still people?"

"I don't know." Su Yang clearly remembered that when he came, he also avoided the eyes of the media, but he didn't expect to be spotted anyway. But when he was about to turn around and change his way, he suddenly discovered that The shadow moved, and Su Yang glanced sideways. This person was secretly filming.

But it wasn't him who was secretly photographed.

"Wait a minute." Su Yang stopped Xiao Zhang as he was about to leave. He raised his chin slightly and said, "He came with someone else. Whose license plate number is Beijing A9960?"

"Ah?" Xiao Zhang was stunned for a moment.

"This license plate number is a bit familiar. I seem to have seen it somewhere, but I can't remember it." Su Yang pulled up the mask and got into the car with Xiao Zhang, but did not leave directly, but waited to see Whose license plate number did it belong to? As expected, someone came over after a while.

When Xiao Zhang saw these two people approaching, his expression suddenly changed. He turned his head and looked at Su Yang, only to see Su Yang laugh, and he said, "It turns out to be Lin Xinyue."

Lin Xinyue seemed to be injured and was walking with a limp. There was someone supporting him. Even Xiao Zhang could recognize that the person supporting Lin Xinyue was He Han, but he opened his mouth but didn't dare to say anything. said.

"Lin Xinyue is injured?" Su Yang took off his mask and sunglasses, revealing a handsome face. The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and his eyes were slightly playful.

"Let me check." Xiao Zhang immediately took his mobile phone to search for entries about Lin Xinyue. Since he was still a newcomer, there were not many entries about him, and almost all of them were tied to He Han, but The latest piece of news is indeed related to Lin Xinyue's injury. It reads, "He Han's rumored partner Lin Xinyue is suspected of being injured in a car accident."

Below are some photos of the scene. It was not too tragic. It was just a white car that hit a tree on the side of the road, and the headlights were shattered.

It's just that the title was too embarrassing. For a while, Xiao Zhang didn't know whether to show it to Su Yang. Seeing his hesitant look, Su Yang already guessed it. He said, "My brother recently wanted to build momentum for him. The media should also be able to see some signs... I will not get involved in this matter."

"Brother Han should be..." Xiao Zhang wanted to comfort Su Yang, but before he could finish, he heard Su Yang dial a phone number and said, "Hello, are you ordering flowers? Yes, I'll be in trouble tomorrow. Order flowers to be delivered to the Kaiyuan Hotel, probably around ten in the morning."

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Zhang was stunned and asked, "Flowers?"

"I heard that Lin Xinyue's drama has been completed. She should be preparing for the next drama, right?" Su Yang watched the two people drive away and said, "Sending him a bouquet of flowers can be considered a celebration. He's finished."

Xiao Zhang couldn't help but shudder, and after thinking for a moment, he hesitated and said, "But Brother Yang, you already have a lot of gossip news now, and this time Lin Xinyue and Brother Han also have a scandal. If all three of you are involved, If you come in and get maliciously hyped by the media, it will be very difficult for you and Brother Han to get along."