1.13 - Su Yang: Will you let Bai Yingying go?

Bai Yingying was forcibly sent out of the Lu family. When she arrived at the small villa Lu Linshen had prepared for her, she refused to get out of the car. She gripped the back seat cushion of the car hard and kept muttering in a low voice, "It's impossible. , Brother will not treat me like this...Brother will not abandon me..."

Seeing that she was confused, the driver thought for a while and called the special assistant. The assistant responded and then said, "I will inform Mr. Lu of this situation. Now please invite Miss Bai into the villa." , don't make any more mistakes."

The driver was stunned for a moment. The word "please" was used very delicately. He thought for a moment and responded, "Okay, Special Assistant Jiang."

He had just finished hanging up the phone, and when he turned around, he saw Bai Yingying staring at him unblinkingly. He couldn't help but feel a little hair on his back, "Miss Bai, Mr. Lu wants you to stay here for a while."

"A period of time?" Bai Yingying sneered, "How long is a period of time? Do you also want to see my joke?"

Naturally, the driver did not dare to answer. He just followed Lu Linshen's instructions and took all Bai Yingying's luggage to the villa. Bai Yingying got out of the car with a cold face. She walked into the villa without saying a word, stared at the driver and said, "Brother Sooner or later he will take me back, I am his only sister, he cannot ignore me..."

By now, the driver was wondering if Bai Yingying was stimulated and had lost consciousness.

Bai Yingying went upstairs alone, opened the curtains, and watched the driver put down the luggage and drive away in a hurry. She took a deep breath, holding the curtains tightly with her hands, and her long nails almost dug into her palms. , and she didn't realize it.

888 told Su Yang all these things verbatim. After hearing this, Su Yang just stuffed his head into the pillow, as if he didn't know anything.

Lu Linshen diligently covered him with the quilt. Seeing that he was a little tired, he was careful not to make any noise for fear of waking Su Yang.

The special assistant waited until Lu Linshen came out, then stepped forward and said, "Mr. Lu, Miss Bai's place has been settled."

"Well, let her calm down, and...don't let her get close to Su Yang again." Lu Linshen paused, and then said, "I don't want to see this happen again."

"Okay, Mr. Lu. The Chen family wants to talk to you about Chen Mingyang. How do you want to handle it?" the special assistant asked.

"Following legal procedures, those who should go in must go in." Lu Linshen turned to look at the person lying on the hospital bed and said without looking back, "With interest, this is interest."

When Su Yang heard the footsteps getting further and further away, he turned around and changed his position. Only now did he realize how wonderful it felt to be lying down.

[888: Chen Mingyang has been saying that he did nothing, but Lu Linshen doesn't believe it at all. The evidence at the scene also points to him. It seems that this time, he is doomed. 】

[Su Yang: He is not innocent. He was the one who caused it. To have such an ending, it can only be said that he brought it upon himself. 】

[888: If it's the crime of drugging you, it's just a detention, but if it's the crime of intentionally injuring others, the punishment will be severe. I'm afraid his life will be ruined. 】

[Su Yang: I didn't do anything, I just took advantage of the situation. 】

888 knew very well that Su Yang could not change his decision. It felt more and more that his host seemed gentle, but his nature was more cold and ruthless than anyone else.