5.14 - Su Yang: This matter is very embarrassing

If the degree of realism represents Su Yang's character, then everything he has done now has increased the degree of realism...

Su Yang was silent for a moment, feeling a little sad.

It's rare for him to stop being irritable and treat everyone so tenderly, but the authenticity reflects his true heart.

"I've always smoked, but I've never smoked in front of you." Su Yang crushed the cigarette butt and threw it into the small trash can on the balcony. He said, "Aren't you leaving yet?"

"Is it because of Shen Yi's incident?" Zhou Yunchen asked again.

"Does it have anything to do with you? Mr. Zhou." Su Yang didn't want to hear the name anymore. He closed his eyes and then opened them. He said, "I just want to be my game anchor quietly now. The kind of technical stream... What you have to do now is to control Qu Qing well. My patience is limited, not to mention that he has stepped on my bottom line. The last time was a warning. If it happens again, I really won't let him go. Pass him."

When Su Yang was playing games before, he had always had a bad temper. Other snipers were very calm and collected, but he was the only one who didn't recognize each other during the fight. Although he didn't curse a word during the game, his eyes could almost make him laugh. His life was cut to pieces, not to mention that when he was doing live broadcasts, he would occasionally get into fights with people. His live broadcast room had been reported so many times.

But he has always been indifferent. If you like to report, just report it. In his eyes, it is just air.

Seeing Su Yang like this, Zhou Yunchen even wondered if there was something wrong with his memory. He felt that the Su Yang in front of him and the gentle Su Yang a few days ago were two different people.

"Go out, Mr. Zhou. Forgive me for my inconvenience, but I won't send you off." As soon as Su Yang saw Zhou Yunchen, he thought that all his belongings were lost on that card. He sighed and said, "We have already There is no relationship anymore, not even a dime of relationship. I can't compete with people like you, Mr. Zhou. I really have no choice but to live somewhere else."

He rubbed the golden retriever's head. The pack of cigarettes at hand had been opened and placed casually on the small table on the balcony.

"Well." After Zhou Yunchen paused, he turned around and was about to leave. He said, "I will go back to find Shen Yi and settle this matter... I am very sorry about Qu Qing. I will take care of the trouble he caused you." Get rid of."

"Don't go to Shen Yi. How many times do you want me to say this?" Su Yang suddenly knocked over the table. He gritted his teeth and suppressed the anger in his heart and said, "Mr. Zhou, why do you have to do this?" How about getting involved in this matter? Do I have anything to do with you? "

"Three years, do you think it has nothing to do with it?" Zhou Yunchen looked at him.

"That's really not the case." Su Yang smiled and said, "You asked me to be your sparring partner for Qu Qing, right? Now that you are back, the issue of money between us has been clarified. What do you think... ...Are you suitable to interfere in my affairs?"

Su Yang was about to say, "Is there something in my heart?", but he had already said this, so he still held it back.

"Mr. Zhou, do the media know that you are so curious?" Su Yang finally noticed that Zhou Yunchen did not listen to others at all. To put it nicely, it is called arrogance, but to put it badly, it is arrogance. He said, "Then Let me tell you why, Shen Yi, as my former captain, took Qu Qing's money, used my name to promote Hong Qu Qing, and helped him fight... After my car accident three years ago, I was almost paralyzed. I walked through hell, my legs were disabled, and my career was ruined. At that time, I was almost in despair. Shen Yi was busy and helped me take care of Junjun... In the past three years, I have not been the same as before. I had some contact with friends, but I always kept in touch with him, and I thought we could stay like this."