6.14 - Su Yang: The show has begun

The Supreme Heaven Sect is the first sect in the world of cultivation, and the Xu Sect is the second.

Jiang Zhiyan has never been willing to let the Xu Sect succumb to second place. She has been looking for various techniques to defeat the Supreme Heavenly Sect, but to no avail. Three years ago, the Xu Sect leader even asked for help. If you are eager to win, you will go crazy while practicing the exercises, your Qi sea will be destroyed, and your lifelong cultivation will be dissipated.

Xu Zong sealed the entire matter, and only Jiang Zhiyan and Ji Yun knew about it.

So, they recorded this matter on the Supreme Heavenly Sect, and even... In order to win and take revenge, they both practiced the demonic cultivation technique. However, they were not from the Ghost Sect and had only a little knowledge of the practice. He had gone astray, and three years ago he could only kill people constantly and take the golden elixirs from other monks to improve his skills.

And framed the matter to the Supreme Heavenly Sect.

Unexpectedly, the plan that was finally laid out three years ago was ruined.

The old sect leader looked at everyone and said, "In that case, let's do this. The Supreme Heavenly Sect will hand Chu Mu over for disposal in three days. As for how to deal with it, it's up to you."

"Thank you, old sect leader." Everyone said respectfully.

*

Everyone rested at the Supreme Heavenly Sect and waited for Chu Mu to be publicly executed three days later. Jiang Zhiyan and Ji Yun rested together. Jiang Zhiyan looked at the yard in the distance and said, "I heard that's where it is. The place where Qinghan Sword Master lives."

"Why are you attracted to him?" Ji Yun laughed and said, "When Xu Sect becomes the number one sect in the future, what do you want Sword Master Qinghan to do? Will he dare not do it?"

Jiang Zhiyan remembered that when she was almost killed by Chu Mu, Su Yang was dressed in white, wearing a silver fox mask, and had a nice fragrance. He protected her behind him...

"I wonder if he is still wearing the spirit stone." Jiang Zhiyan smiled subconsciously and whispered, "He is really a person as bright as the moon and the breeze."

When Ji Yun saw Jiang Zhiyan like this, he reminded him, "You can like him, but you must not reveal your secret. If he knows what happened back then, I'm afraid you and I will not be able to leave this Supreme Heavenly Sect. "

"I naturally know this. As long as you don't mention it to others, I won't be able to mention it." Jiang Zhiyan said impatiently, "I didn't expect that the old master of the Supreme Heavenly Sect also came out. It's really not easy to deal with."

"Ignore it for now, kill Chu Mu first. Once he dies, the Gui Sect will be leaderless. Our Xu Sect will take this opportunity to attack the Gui Sect and get their sect's skills... By the way, we will destroy the good name of the Gui Sect. , enough for our Xu Sect to stabilize the Supreme Heavenly Sect." Ji Yun said.

"That's natural. The throne of this first sect will definitely go to the Void Sect. The Supreme Heavenly Sect has been sitting in this position for long enough, and it's time to give way.

*

"You have also seen the situation in the palace today. They hate Chu Mu deeply." The old sect leader said, "If the demon cultivator who killed innocent people three years ago is not found, Chu Mu will bear this crime for the rest of his life. Disgusted by the world of cultivation."

"Three years ago, that demon cultivator broke into the Supreme Heavenly Sect, and soon the news that Chu Mu was the son of the leader of the Ghost Sect spread..." After Su Yang paused, he said, "I'm afraid it's not that simple. This person must know the Supreme Heavenly Sect very well, and the Supreme Heavenly Sect has always been on guard against the Ghost Sect, and the disciplines in the sect are very strict. Ordinary disciples cannot enter the inner sect at all, let alone come into contact with Chu Mu, or even me. By his side, unless... he is an inner disciple of the Supreme Heavenly Sect or a true disciple of another sect."