Real World 3: Su Yang: This kind of punishment is more terrifying

After coming out of Qin Ran's place, Su Yang went back home. He bought a house outside when he was in college. He usually lived here when he didn't go home. As soon as he entered the house, he received a call from Qin Ran. If In the past, he must have been very happy, but this time when he looked at Qin Ran's name on the phone screen, he became a little silent.

The phone rang twice before he answered it. Qin Ran's voice came from the other side and asked, "Mr. Su? What's wrong with you today?"

"I'm fine." After Su Yang said this, his voice was hoarse and he was a little surprised. Qin Ran naturally heard something was wrong in his voice and said worriedly, "Young Master Su, you are a little strange today. What's wrong with you?" ?"

"I'm fine... I'll let someone from the media handle it, don't worry... I wish you and your girlfriend..." Su Yang's mind was in a mess, and he couldn't remember the following words. After he paused, Qin Ran said, "I understand, thank you, Mr. Su."

Su Yang was lying on the sofa, covering his eyes with his arms. An indescribable panic almost overwhelmed him. He wanted to call Gu Jin, but he didn't know what to say.

[888: There are still two days left, maybe we can say goodbye. 】

[Su Yang: I don't want to say goodbye. 】

He covered his eyes and murmured in a low voice, but his hands were clenched into fists, and veins popped out on his forehead.

Not everything has the opportunity to regret.

He didn't understand this sentence until now.

[Su Yang: I want to break the contract, I don't want to be reborn. 】

【888: Give up your life? Host, you have to think clearly. 】

[Su Yang: Well, I choose to give up. 】

888 was silent for a moment, and just when Su Yang thought the matter could be undone, it suddenly spoke.

[888: Sorry, even if you choose to give up, you can't change the ending. 】

Su Yang couldn't imagine that if Gu Jin was the target of the strategy from the beginning, what would Gu Jin have experienced...

He once thought that all the strategy targets were just NPCs, so he worked hard to complete the tasks, but in the end, he realized that they were all wrong, everything was wrong...

Because of what happened when he was sixteen, he was good to Qin Ran, so he wanted to protect Qin Ran, so he loved the house and the black people, so he provoked Bai Min and Qin Qianqian's crazy fans.

In the end, he died in Bai Min's hands, and because of him, Gu Jin's eyes lost the ability to distinguish colors, and his world was gray from now on.

He desperately wanted to carry out the mission and come back, and did so many things that hurt the target. He once stood beside the target, helplessly, or even indifferently watching him suffer.

But now, the facts tell him... what he hurt was the person he wanted to protect when he was sixteen.

Reality was like an invisible knife, cutting his heart until blood flowed freely.

"Everything is wrong...everything is wrong." From the moment he woke up from the hospital and saw Qin Ran when he was sixteen, everything started to go wrong.

*

The next day, Gu Jin just woke up with a splitting headache. He had been in a state of insomnia and relied on sleeping pills to fall asleep, and he could only relieve his anxiety while sleeping.