Real World 9: Sorry, I can't hide it for you. You are scarier than I thought

Real World 9: 888: Sorry, I can't hide it for you. You are scarier than I thought.

When Su Yang woke up again, he felt a splitting headache. He groaned lowly and reluctantly opened his eyes, and saw Gu Jin sitting beside him.

"Are you awake?" After Gu Jin heard the voice, he turned to look at him. Su Yang was stunned for a moment. The memories of last night came like a tide. He covered his head and groaned in pain. Gu Jin He tightened his grip on the document and said, "I'll have someone call the doctor over."

"No... no need." Su Yang vaguely remembered that he fell at the door, and then... Then someone kissed him gently, but even though his consciousness was blurred, he still refused... Finally...

He lowered his eyes and glanced at his hand, and when he moved it slightly, he felt pain.

Gu Jin lowered his eyes and said, "Do you still remember what happened last night?"

"I have...a little impression." Su Yang said.

"Qin Qianqian has been taken away. According to the law, she will go to jail." Gu Jin's eyes fell on Su Yang's hand, and there was a trace of distress in his eyes. He said, "Intentional injury."

Last night he pushed open Su Yang's room and saw broken porcelain pieces on the floor. Qin Qianqian was sitting on the bed disheveled, while Su Yang was leaning against the bedside table. Whether intentionally or not, he pressed his hand on the bedside table. On the fragments, blood soaked a corner of the carpet. His face turned pale and his body trembled slightly.

At that moment, Gu Jin's heartbeat almost slowed down for a moment. The scene in front of him overlapped with the blood on the ground after Su Yang was killed last time. It made him feel as if he was in an abyss, and a chill ran along his spine. superior.

Fortunately, Su Yang was sent to the hospital. After examination, the doctor found that except for the troublesome injury on his hand, there was nothing else wrong.

"I..." Su Yang opened his mouth, his throat hurt terribly. He looked helplessly at Gu Jin and said, "I didn't touch anyone, not even once."

He vaguely remembered Gu Jin's call, which was answered by Qin Qianqian. Su Yang clearly remembered those gasping sounds and those few words. His first reaction after waking up was not to look at his injuries, but to look at his injuries. You need to explain this issue clearly to Gu Jin.

He didn't want to make Gu Jin sad, not even once.

Gu Jin smiled softly and sighed, "I... have never doubted you, and I don't care about this."

He had never thought that Su Yang would cheat on her emotionally. How could a person like Su Yang, who seemed ruthless but was actually stubborn and always stuck in an alley and couldn't get out, do such things?

"Don't leave." Seeing that Gu Jin was about to leave, Su Yang subconsciously wanted to stand up and grab Gu Jin, but the wound on his palm hurt, and cold sweat broke out. His sense of pain was more sensitive than ordinary people, and he couldn't help but gasp. He took a breath, but still insisted on holding on to Gu Jin, and said, "I...I heard that you are getting engaged to Qi Yingying."

Gu Jin raised his eyebrows slightly, but did not explain. Instead, he said, "So?"

"Can you... not get engaged? I was wrong." Su Yang said, "I was wrong... I can't watch you being with someone else. I can't accept that the other side of me is someone else, your other side. It's not me. I once thought I could stand behind you, but I found that I couldn't do it. I really couldn't... Qin Qianqian said, you are getting engaged. My first reaction was to be unwilling, Gu Jin , don't get engaged, give me another chance, okay?"