【World 6】━━ The cold Shizun who deceived his disciple ━━

6.1 - Su Yang: This world... definitely wants to kill me

He was the only one in this cave. It was originally a place he found to avoid the so-called decent people from famous families. It was usually used for retreat and practice, but he didn't expect... that he was still found.

If he remembered correctly, the only one who knew about this place was his good disciple.

That is the target of his strategy.

The door of this cave was not difficult to break open. Su Yang thought that a group of people would come in together, but he didn't expect that only a slender young man with a smile in his eyes would come in.

The young man in front of him saw Su Yang, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said with a smile, "Shizun, you are really easy to find disciples."

Su Yang raised his eyelids and glanced at him, but said nothing. The young man stepped forward and said with a low smile, "Shizun, why are you ignoring me? Is it something that makes me unhappy?"

[Su Yang: ...Isn't this right? I brushed the one with the lowest value, but his attitude was wrong. Generally speaking, when Shizun and a disciple meet, shouldn't they cry bitterly? 】

[888: Host, I have some very unfortunate news for you. 】

[Su Yang:...What? 】

[888: Due to the twist in the plot caused by your sudden death in the last world, it has affected this world. In this world, the target of the attack hates all the decent people because of your experience, and has turned dark. 】

[Su Yang:...Is this...is it looking crooked? 】

Su Yang felt a little incredible. In his impression, he remembered that his apprentice used to be very well-behaved and sensible. Why did he become like this?

But at this point, Su Yang was unable to resist and could only adapt to circumstances.

Chu Mu looked at Su Yang, with deep thought in his eyes. He looked at Su Yang with a smile, and said, "Shizun, please pay attention to me, please?"

"What do you want me to say?" Su Yang glanced at him and said, "There is nothing left to say between you and me."

"Shizun has given up all his cultivation for me, and my disciple is really heartbroken. But what I don't understand is...why does Shizun want to run away? After Shizun has given up all his cultivation, he has no power to tie a chicken. What can I think outside?" There are so many people who want to kill Shizun, looking at the world, only my disciple can protect you."

[888: Reality is 0, love value is 80.]

[Su Yang: That's it. The truth should be that I pretended to have lost my cultivation, but in fact I didn't lose my cultivation at all, right? 】

888 was silent for a moment, indicating his acquiescence.

Su Yang really felt like he had dug a hole for himself.

Su Yang didn't know what method Chu Mu used to make all the famous and upright people outside leave. He was taken back to the Supreme Heavenly Sect by Chu Mu. Chu Mu said respectfully, "Shizun, this is your courtyard. After you leave, I will We sent people to guard this place and did not allow anyone to enter. It is still the same as it was before you left, and nothing has changed."

Su Yang stood aside and glanced at Chu Mu silently, but said nothing.

Chu Mu said, "Three years ago, my disciple was besieged by these so-called noble sects because of his life experience. It was Shizun who protected the disciple with his own strength and dissipated his cultivation... I have always kept this grudge in my heart, Shizun Don't worry, this disciple will never let go of everyone who was present."