4.8 - Two people live together and they don't know each other's situation

4.8 - Su Yang: Two people live together and they don't know each other's situation. Do you think it's necessary to talk about it?

The drama "Absence of Consciousness" has not yet started filming, but it has already occupied the hot search headlines, and the popularity remains high. After all, everyone loves to eat melons. This drama is simply a melon field drama. Su Yang, He Han, and one more Lin Xinyue, this triangle relationship appeared in this drama, which shocked people and made them wait to see the show.

After Su Yang received the news that He Han was going to play the role in it, he was silent for a moment and said, "This is normal. After all, actors hope to play the roles they like."

"This character..." the agent hesitated for a moment, then said, "But the character chosen by Brother Han is the protagonist's older brother. He has always been by the protagonist's side, and they have a close friendship since they were young, but in the end he chose to abandon the protagonist."

"Although the character is easy to attract bad guys, he is indeed a character with a very full personality." Su Yang was silent for a while and then continued, "Since he is determined to play this, let him play it."

When drama and life had so many intersections, for a moment, Su Yang couldn't tell what drama was and what reality was.

Before filming started, when Su Yang was in the lounge, Lin Xinyue suddenly came to him. Su Yang laughed and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I recently took advantage of my free time to go to the temple to pray for blessings and bought Buddhist beads. I heard they are very useful and can protect people, so I quickly gave them to Brother Yang," Lin Xinyue said.

"No, thank you." Su Yang refused, "You got this through prayer, so just wear it yourself."

"I did go to the temple to pray, but not for myself, but for Brother Yang." Lin Xinyue insisted on handing the beads to Su Yang, but Su Yang refused several times. In desperation, he had to After accepting it, he said, "Thank you."

[888: Do you feel that this scene is inexplicably familiar? 】

[Su Yang: When you say that, it reminds me of the psychological shadow I had in the past. 】

【888: What psychological shadow? 】

[Su Yang: Before, Mr. Gu and I accidentally got involved together. As a result, a friend of mine came to give me Buddhist beads. Mr. Gu almost saw them and shocked me. He asked me where I got the Buddhist beads. , how can I tell him the truth? I have to say that I believe in Buddhism...it's too difficult. 】

[888: Gu Jin...were you really together at that time? 】

[Su Yang: Of course not. He and I are two different people, do you understand? People from two worlds, no one I like can like him. It's just that something went wrong at that time...but I quickly corrected this mistake. 】

He Han also saw Lin Xinyue giving Su Yang Buddhist beads. He walked over with a gloomy expression and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Wear Buddhist beads." Su Yang glanced at He Han and said, "I hope his prayer will come true."

He Han looked at the string of Buddhist beads and said nothing for a while. After a while, he said in a slightly dry voice, "Is that so?"

"Huh?" Su Yang faintly noticed that something was wrong with He Han's mood, but when he was about to speak, the Buddhist beads on his wrist suddenly cracked a little. Su Yang raised his eyebrows and said, "No way? Is it possible to pray for blessings?" Is this possible?"

When he looked up again, He Han was already gone.

[888: History repeats itself. 】

[Su Yang: How real is this? How is the love value? 】