1.21 - 888: No, It's worse than this

The car was driving fast on the road. He found Su Yang's car based on its location, but he did not see Su Yang.

"Maybe he went into the woods." The special assistant said, "There are still footprints on the ground..."

Lu Linshen looked at the messy footprints on the ground that spread into the dense forest. The footprints on the ground were of different shades. Lu Linshen's face darkened and he immediately followed the footprints into the dense forest.

Upon seeing this, the special assistant quickly followed him and said, "Mr. Lu."

It had just rained here, and the ground was still very muddy. The searchers searched carefully. The special assistant and Jiang Fei kept calling Su Yang, but no one answered.

Suddenly, a branch on the side broke and fell. Lu Linshen passed by and almost hit him. The special assistant was so shocked that he immediately stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Lu, are you injured anywhere?"

Lu Linshen stepped over the branches without saying a word, and was about to continue walking inside, but found that the string of sandalwood beads he had been wearing on his wrist suddenly broke.

The beads fell to the ground and quickly rolled into the grass without a shadow.

Lu Linshen's face showed a surprised look. He raised his hand and held the beaded wrist, a trace of uneasiness flashing in his eyes.

The blood from Su Yang's throat soaked Bai Yingying's clothes. She cried so hard that her voice became hoarse and she choked, "Su Yang, don't die, don't die... I'm afraid..."

Su Yang's throat was slit and he was speechless. He reached out and held Bai Yingying's hand, which was trembling slightly. Bai Yingying pressed the wound for him while crying, "Can you hold on a little longer... "

He closed his eyes slightly, feeling extremely tired, but he mustered up the energy to take out the ring from his pocket. He opened his mouth, but couldn't spit out even a single word. Blood kept pouring out, and he could feel it getting worse. It was getting colder and colder, so cold that his bones began to ache.

Bai Yingying didn't know what he wanted to do. She stretched out her hand to take the ring, but before her hand touched it, the light in Su Yang's eyes had disappeared. His hand dropped weakly and the ring fell to the ground without making any sound. .

His pupils were dilated, and his chest no longer heaved or trembled.

Bai Yingying froze in place and didn't seem to realize what happened. After a while, she collapsed and cried, "Su Yang... Su Yang..."

【888: Dead. 】

[Su Yang: It hurts. 】

He was standing next to his body, but no one could see him. He stretched out his hands to cover his neck, showing pain. There were obviously no wounds on his neck, but he felt as if he had been scratched open. Momentary loss of voice.

He half-crouched next to his body, watching Bai Yingying break down and cry while hugging his body that was getting colder and stiffer. He couldn't help but chuckle, "Finally, a mission is over."

[888:...] It no longer expects its host to have the emotions that a normal person should have.

Although the love value has not reached 100%, Su Yang is not in a hurry. He slowly stood up and leaned against the tree, looking at his body indifferently. His eyes were not closed, but it was not It was because he was unwilling to do so, but death came so quickly that he himself failed to notice it.

Or maybe the pain from having his throat slit was too severe, preventing him from staying completely awake.

The air was full of blood, and Bai Yingying's body was covered with Su Yang's blood. She was out of breath from crying, and her whole body was shaking. She hugged Su Yang in her arms, and no sound came out of her throat.