Chapter 266

Jayden's POV.
I got a letter from Chelsea saying that i need to attend their training ground, in London every monday, tuesday, friday and saturday. I didnt really mind but ik Samantha would.
We were out shopping for clothes to wear for school. I picked out about 10 different suits with ties and smart shoes. Samantha picked up shirts skirts dresses blouses trousers shoes etc etc. i watched her and smiled. I love seeing her shop. She seems so relaxed.
"Do you like these?" She said holding some red leather gloves
"You make anything look sexy babe"
She giggled and put them in the basket. We went to the till and paid for our things and went to mc donalds.
We got our food and sat at a table.
"So babe-"
"Mm"
"You know how ive been admitted to the Chelsea under 18's?"
"Mmm"
"I have to train on some days of the week"
"Like twice a week?"
"4 times a week..."
She started coughing on her chips and sipped some of her milkshake.
"Four times a week!?!?!"
"Yhh..."
She sighed
"Ik that's a lot but im not staying anywhere over night or anything"
"Oh" she seemed more relaxed now "what days?"
"Monday,tuesday, friday and saturday"
"But yu normally have football after school on Wednesdays..."
"Ohh yhh"
She sighed then smiled. "Well if football is what you want to do; im happy for you to do that"
I smiled and leaned in and kissed her cheek. Football is basically my life and im really good at it. Im glad she understands.

Samantha's POV
Im actually so pissed that the only days im actually going to get to spend with Jayden are Thursdays and Sundays. Its actually not fair. But im happy for him all the same. I know that Jayden loves football. He enjoys doing it. Like he enjoys doing me... LOOOL, im funny. But yh ik its something that he really wants to do and i don't want to come in the way of his future.