Chapter 262

Aaron's POV
I went and answered the door. I was so happy to see Jaydene. I pulled her close to my body and kissed her before she could say anything. My tongue explored her mouth. Ahh it tastes so fresh. Her lips felt so good pressed against mine. I pulled away and she just looked at smiling. She walked past me into the living room. I bit my lip and locked to door. I went and stood in the living room doorway. She looked sexy ngl. She was wearing these skinny jeans and white tshirt. All her curves were visible. Her big boobs and arse.
"I missed yu beautiful"
She smiled and looked up "i missed you too"
I couldn't keep my eyes off her cleavage. "Whats your bra size?"
"32 EE"
"Raah" i licked my lips.
She giggled. I went and sat next to her. I lifted her tshirt. And pree'd her boobs. I licked my lips and took off her bra. I started sucking her boobs.
"Ahh" she moaned quietly. I was giving her big love bites on her boobs and started sucking on her nipples.
"Mmmmm"
"I want to do you" i said inbetween sucks
"Cant"
"Why"
"On my reds"
"Oh oh ohhh"
"Yhh"
I clipped back her bra and put her top on. She layed inbetween my legs on the sofa. She held her stomach.
"Stomach hurting?"
"Mmmhmm"
"Want something to drink"
"Umm yhh"
I stood up and went to the kitchen and she followed behind me. She sat at the counter and i went to the fridge.
"What yu want?"
"Yu got apple juice or orange juice"
"Got apple juice"
"Can i have some of that please?"
"Sure" i poured her a glass and handed it to her.
She drank it and put the glass down.
I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Baby i missed yu so much" i kissed her head
"I missed yu too"