Chapter 479

Tyrell's POV
We got to Isaac and Aaliyah's house and i went straight up to her room. I knocked on the door.
"Yh?"
I opened it to see Aaliyah lying on her bed, wearing a tshirt and shorts, on her phone. Shes so pretty
She turned around to see who it was and looked back at her phone.
"You okay Aaliyah?"
"Yep" she said popping her p
Hmm
"Sure?"
"Yep" she said popping her p again
"Aaliyah whats wrong?"
She turned to me and her eyes were full of tears.
I walked closer to her bed "Aaliyah?"
"I saw you kissing Shania!" She cried
Oh.
My.
Dayz.

Rhea's POV
Tyrell went upstairs to speak to Aaliyah. I wonder if hes gonna come clean or if Aaliyah is going to say something about it...
hmmm...

Tyrell's POV
I looked at Aaliyah in shock.
How? I was acc so baffed. I couldn't get any words out and Aaliyah just cried.
I took a deep breath
"Baby-"
She shook her head "no"
I sighed "Aaliyah"
She didnt look up at me. I spoke anyways
"Aaliyah, its acc not like that-"
"Then what is it?!" She cried
I sighed "shania wanted to get into my pants and that's what she was talking to me about. Then she kissed me and i thought about when you said to tyrone if he wants sex he should get it from them and baby i promise i only contemplated it for a minute and then i pushed her away. I swear"
She looked up at me, her eyes full of hurt. It was actually breaking my heart.
"Aaliyah, im sorry"
"Tyrell, you broke my heart" she said quietly. She sounded so upset and heartbroken.
"Ik baby, i am really sorry" i sat next to her.
She looked up at me and i wiped her tears away with my thumbs. I looked into her eyes then at her lips. I held both side of her face and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. And instead of pulling away, she actually kissed me back.
When we finally pulled away, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.
"Do you forgive me?"
"I-i..."