Chapter 6

I don't think I've ever heard a girl say this but i love being on my period! Jerome treats me so well when im on my reds. He does when i aint aswell. He gives me back massages, he always has my favourite foods, he lets me watch wateva on tv & netflix, he just makes me feel as if i werent on my period.

"Janelle baby, I'm home" he shouted up the stairs, he went out to buy some things for the house. I got so happy when i heard his voice. I ran down the stairs and literally jumped into his arms making him drop the groceries. I was so glad to see him.
"Im glad to see you too babe" he chuckled. I kissed his neck and helped him pack away the shopping. He kept "accidentally" bumping into me saying "ahh Janelle watch what your doing" it made me laugh and he laughed with me.
When we had finished, he sat me up on the counter and stood between my legs holding my hands.
"Baby?"
"Yes babe?"
"What do you think about starting a family" he asked looking straight into my eyes. I've always wanted kids and i would love for Jerome to be the father i thought to myself.
"So you do want kids?" He said in reply to my mental thought. I smiled indicating a yes and he smiled back showing his pearly white teeth.
"Great! When do you come off your period babes?"
"Tomorrow"
"Hmm; and your birthday's in three days" i smiled at the fact that he remembered my birthday.
"Yh i do remember your birthday. How could i forget?" He chuckled and i giggled.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his body. I felt his breath tingling on my face. Our lips locked and our eyes closed. Our tongues entered eachothers mouths. We made out widely but passionately. I pulled away and bit my lips as i looked at his he smiled and carried me to bed.
We made out for a long time after and i fell asleep in his strong arms.