Chapter 260

Samantha's POV
It just turned 8:30 and party is starting at 9.
"Ayye Samantha we have to make you look tun" Tiana said
"Yh" the rest agreed
I smiled. We walked into my room and i sat at my dressing table. They straightened my hair then curled it. They put mascara on me, eyeliner and lip gloss. I looked in the mirror.
"Yu guys made me look beautiful"
"What can we say?" They all said. We laughed. They started to do their make up. I went into my wardrobe and looked at the clothes. I could either wear shorts and a top, skirt and a top or a dress. AHHH no this dress is beautiful. Its a white bodycon dress with gold gems spelling out an 'S' across the chest. I slipped it on and put on some gold studded heels to match. I put in some gold hoop earrings and wore the necklace Jayden bought me. I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror. I looked good. I took a few picturess and walked back into the room.
"Wow"
"Beautiful"
"Stunning"
I smiled "thanks guys. You look beautiful aswell. All of you"
We took some pictures together and went on snapchat. I was actually feeling myself today.

Jayden's POV
I had on a white ralph polo with the red stitching and my gold chain. I put on dark blue true religions with white stitching. I got my eyebrows slit earlier and ngl, i look nice. I put in the earrings Samantha got me and put on the huaraches Samantha bought me. I went downstairs to join the boys. We set up the speakers and the laptop to play the music. We moved the sofas back and put the tv in the next room. We opened the door to lead to garden making the space bigger. It was actually quite warm outside so it should be fine. In the kitchen we put the punch fountain up with the cups so people dnt keep asking for drinks. I looked the doors to all the other rooms and the cupboards.
We sat in the sitting room waiting for the girls to come downstairs. Rhianna, Tiana and India walked in. We complemented them. They look pretty. I want to see what Samantha's wearing now.

Samantha's POV
I walked down the stairs holding the banister and went to the living room where everyone was. Jayden looked up to me. His eyes opened wide.
"You look beautiful" he said standing and walking towards me. He put is arms around my waist and kissed.
"You look sexy aswell" i whispered in his ear. He smiled and slapped my arse. I giggle and followed him to the sofa. I sat on his lap.
Richard walked in through the kitchen.
"Theres a shit load of people outside yur house btw" he said sitting down.
"Whats the time?" I asked
"10 past"
"Oh kl. let them in"