Chapter 206

(Pictures of Chleo)

Chloe's POV
She layed me on the bed. I could still smell Tyreece. I hope she doesn't notice.
"Wait" she looked around. Shit.
"Whos been here?"
"Me"
"Chloe" she straight faced me. "Whats her name?" Oh no what shall i do?
"Um, his name is Tyreece"
"His? His?!"
I looked down.
"Baby i didnt know how to tell you"
"Ahh forget it"
i raised an eyebrow
"Oh. K den"
"What?"
"I kinda expected you to be upset. didnt you love me?"
"No not really. I was only using you to practise"
My heart shattered into a million pieces
"Huh?"
"Ive got a girl and i want to be perfect for her so i practise on you"
"So everything you said didnt mean a thing?"
"Nope"
"I-i loved you" i said nearly in tears
"Oh well"
She got up and left.
I started to cry buckets. I belled tyreece and told him everything. He said hes coming over. Atleast i had him to care about me. My parents openly tell me that i was a mistake and they'll like to keep it that way, i try to wave it off but things like that cut deep. 5 minutes later the door knocked. I opened it to see tyreece. I gave him a big hug.
"Tell me what happned baby" he said holding my hand. I started telling him what happened walking him upstairs to my room. I was still in tears.
"Ahh that's bad minded. Baby don't worry about her. You've got me now and that's all that matters" he said kissing my forehead.
"Its not just that though"
"What then?"
"My parents openly let me know i was a mistake. And they say they want to keep it that way. Before they left they told me if i wasnt a mistake they'd take me with them. But here i am. I don't even think theyre coming back. They literally took everything they own. I don't even think they've gone to China" i cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.
"Ive got you babe. None of that matteres now"