Chapter 231

Jaydene's POV
I had a long showers and put on a vest top and joggers. I called Aaron several times but he never replied. I tried one more time.
"Im sorry but the person-" i locked off and threw my phone on the bed. Im just going to ignore it. Aaron wouldn't cheat on me. Would he?

Aaron's POV
Some skets were in the trap today. Wanking off the mandem and sucking dicks. Some went upstairs and fucked. That fine by me they made money.
"Ayee lemme suck your dick" one of them asked me biting her lip and playing with her hair.
"No"
"Why not b"
"I have a girl"
"So what" she said tryna pull down my pants. My dick started to get hard. I was going to let her.
"No stop"
"Ik you want to" she whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. I cant do that.
"No stop" i said moving her hand off my dick.
"Your hard"
"Mmm, suck his dick" i said pointing at Marco who already had someone wanking him off.
She smiled and licked her lips.
"Marco ur incharge"
He nodded. I left and made my way to Jaydene's yard. I guess i have to tell her.

I knocked on her door and Jayden answered.
"Ayee you need to speak to her forreal"
"Ahh ik"
I went upstairs and knocked on her door.
"Come in" she was sitting at her desk on her laptop.
She looked at me and back at the laptop. She didnt say anything. She looked kinda sad tbh. She was wearing a white vest top and black joggers and her hair was in a ponytail. I bit my lip. I looked away and cleared my throat before i spoke.
"Babe-"
She shook her head. "Mmm"
"Ik you must have a lot of questions-"
"I do"
"Go on"
"Were you with a girl?"
"Baby i wo-"
"Yes or no"
"No"
"Where were you?"
"That's the problem i don't know how to tell you"
She turned around in her chair and looked me dead in the eyes.
"Tell me"
"Well, this might be hard for you to comprehend but im in a gang."
There was silence.

Jaydene's POV
Hes in a what now? I tried to keep a neutral facial expression but inside i was going crazy. Hes in a fucking gang. Why didnt he tell me before. I would've never got myself involved in that. Oh wait... that's why.
"And im the "boss"" he said doing the bunny ears with his fingers. "If you wanna call it that"
I sighed "why didnt yu tell me?"
"I didnt know how and i didnt know how you would react"
"Hmm" i said looking anywhere but his eyes. I know if i did, i would start to cry. Im tired of crying.
"How do you fe-"
"Im angry" there was a slight pause. "Very angry.... and upset"
"I can underst-"
"You don't"
He sighed.
"When did yu start being in a gang"
"Year 8"
"How comes your the boss"
"My brothers an older and i work for his boss. No one knows wht he looks like though. Only my brother"
I sighed "orite"
"Im actually so sorry for not telling you. I can see that its hurt you a lot so i can leave your life if-"
"Aaron i love you. I just cant do this right now. I just don't want you to get hurt." i said looking into his eyes. Tears started to run down my face.
"Baby don't cry. I love you too. I understand if you want to be away from me for a bit" he said walking over to me.
"I cant be away from you"
"Why not?"
I looked away.
"Why not?" He repeated
"You've helped through so much and i need you. You make me happy and that's very rare. Im upset all the time i just hide it. Sometimes i wish i succeeded when i tried to commit suicide an-"
"Don't say that" he said grabbing onto my hands.
"But its tru-"
"Don't say that. I want you here with me so your going to stay for as long as i do"
"This is why i need you" she said giving me a big hug. I held her tight.
"Babe, girls come to the trap house"
"Yh..."
"For sex but i don't fuck any of them. One of them tried to suck my dick today"
"Did you let her?"
"No i left"
"Okay"
There was a pause.
"Can they though?"
"What?"
"Suck my dick?"
"Why cant i -"
"No"
"Why -"
"No"
"But why?"
"I respect you too much to let you"
"And what if i wanted to?"
"Wouldn't let you. You're not an uckers. When we're married you can do whatever you want" he winked at me.
That made me smile and my stomach started to feel all weird. I kissed his cheek.
"Yh"
"Yh what"
"You can let them do wht yu want. Apart from sex."
He winked at me "i would never. My first time is going to be with you"
I smiled and held the side of his face. I kissed his juicy lips and our tongues rubbed eachothers. When i pulled away he pecked my lips once more.
"I'll call yu later yh?"
"Mmmhmm"
He stood up and kissed my forehead.
"I love you beautiful"
"I love you too"
He left.