Chapter 224

Jayden's POV
I woke up at about 10:00 with Samantha still laying next to me. She was moving around a lot. I looked at the bed and there was a patch of blood. She must've come on her period. I went into her bathroom and started to run her a nice warm bath. When it was done, i turned the water off and went back into the room. I shook Samantha lightly.
"Wake up beautiful"
"Mmmm" she groaned.
"Babe wake up"
"Why"
"Your on ur period"
She looked at the bed
"Arghhh" she put her hand to her head
"Dw, i set you a bath"
She smiled.
I helped her outta bed and led her to the bathroom. I undressed her and layed her in the bath.
"Stay in as long as you want"
I went back into the room and changed her bed sheets. I put on the blue ones because that's her favourite colour. I took the old ones downstairs to the laundry room and put them in a cold wash.
I went and made her a hot water bottle and some tea.
When i came back upstairs she was walking outta her closet wearing a white vest top and grey jogging bottoms. She never takes off the necklace i bought her. It looks so pretty on her.
"Here you go"
"Thank you" she said getting into bed. She put the hot water bottle on her stomach and drank the tea.
"What do you want to watch?"
"Is Jeremy Kyle on?"
I looked through the channels.
"Mmmhm"
"Thank you Jayden"
"Np" i said kissing her forehead "im coming back in like 20minutes"
"Okay"
I went to my room and got in the shower.

Samantha's POV
I thought Jayden would've flipped because i came on my period. Like we woke up in a bed with a blood stain on it. Either way, i thought wrong. Jayden was very calm about the whole situation. I finished my tea and put it on the bedside table. I played around with the angel around my neck and watched the jeremy kyle show. One show later, Jayden walked back on wearing grey jogging bottoms and a white t shirt. His diamond earring glistend in the sunlight coming through the window. I smiled at him.
"You okay?"
"Stomach hurts a lot"
He came and sat behind me, me inbetween his legs and rubbed my stomach. He leaned against the headboard and i leaned against his chest. My eye lids became heavy and i fell asleep with his arms around me.