Chapter 196

Jayden's POV
I was laying behind Samantha and she was really turning me on rn. I rubbed my hand up and down her body feeling all her curves. She turned around to face me and before she spoke i just kissed her. Wildly. I got ontop of her and carried on kissing her. She pulled off my top and i pulled off hers. I took off her leggings and she slowly pulled down my pants.

Samantha's POV
He took off my pants and i took off his boxers. His. Dick. Is. Huge. I winced at the feeling of it being in me. He put a condom on and went down and slowly put it in me.
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i was already scratching his back. He went in and out slowly then faster and faster and harder.
"UGHH UGHH UGHHHHHHH"
I was moanin so loud. No one was home right now so it was okay.
"AHHH Jaydennnnnn"
He went faster and faster"
"UGHHH AHHH UHHHH JAYDENNNNN"
He carried on for 10minutes and i rolled ontop of him.
I started riding him. Slow at first.
"Ahhhh" he said quietly.
I started to get faster and faster and his groans got louder. His voice was kinda deep which turned me on aswell.
"Uhhhhhh uhhhhhhh"
I rode him for a good 15minutes and i layed behind him. I started to nibble on his ear lobe and lick his neck. I gave him some love bites. I looked at his back. There were pure scratches there. He wnt behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled up closer to him and fell asleep.