Chapter 320

Samantha's POV
When me and Jayden got home, it was late and we had a free yard. I followed Jayden up the stairs and i smiled to myself knowing what was going to happen next. When we got to his room i dropped my bags down and before i could say anything, Jayden had grabbed my face and we were kissing up against the wall. I was going to wrap my arms around his neck but he took my hands and held them above our heads. We were kissing so passionately. His hands let go of mine and they moved around my breasts then my waist and then he held my arse. He put his hands down my trousers and pulled them down. I lifted his jumper above his head showing his bare chest. I rubbed my hands down his muscular chest. He took my jumper off and unclipped my bra. He started kissing my boobs and givingme love bites whilst i let out small quiet moans into his ear. I undid the button to his jeans and he stepped out of them. He held me tight around my waist and took me over to the bed. He layed me down and plled down my underwear. He left soft kisses on my pussy and thighs. I pulled down his boxers showing his piece. I licked my lips as he put a condom on. He got ontop of me and held down my arms. He pushed his piece into me slowly. My back arched and I let out a moan.
"ahhh"
As he got aster, his hands moved from mine to my waist. My pussy felt like it was getting tighter around his piece and it felt so good.
"mmmm ahhh uhhh uhhhh" i moaned in his ear
"Your moans are sexy babe" he pulled out of me "do it again" he caught me off guard and rammed his piece into me making me moan
"Jaydennnnnnn" I moaned wrapping my arms around him
"mm?"
"uhhhh"
he pumped out of me but i still wanted more
"harderrr" i moaned

Jayden's POV
I went in and out of her harder and faster as her moans got louder and sexier by the second. I eyed her body. I thought to myself, all of this belongs to me. I smiled and pumped in and out of her faster.
"im gonna busss" she moaned, out of breath "uhhhhhhhh" she moaned. When she bussed, she gasped for air. I pushed my piece in her again and her back arched. I bent my head to her ear.
"ride me" I whispered in her ear. She rolled ontop of me and started to ride me.
"ughhhhhhh" i moaned. I held her arse pushed it, making her go harder and faster.

Samantha's POV
IDC, Jayden's moans are sexyyyy. They get me wet.
"Your moans make me wet"
"uhhh" he moaned again smiling.
I felt myself getting wet ontop of him. He wrapped his arms around me and we rolled around in bed. When we stopped rolling around, he held me close to his body. I felt, safe. He looked deep into my eyes.
"Happy valentines day beautiiful"
"You too sexy" i said sucking on his neck
"I love you"
"I love you too baby"

Janelle's POV
"UHHHHHHH" i moaned as Jerome went in and out of me. We were in the hotel and idrc if the people in the other rooms could hear us because it's valentines day and they're probably doing it aswell. We've been oing this for hours and i love it. I cantt get bored of my baby.
"i love you" i moaned in his ear. he smiled
"that sounded sexy, do it again" he pushed his piece in me harder
"ahh i l-oveee y-youuu" i moaned as my back arched
"i love you too sexy"

Jaydene's POV
Me and Aaron were making out on his bed and I could tell that he was holding himself back.
"i need you" he whispered in my ear
"you have me" i whispered back
"i need moree"
"what do you mean?" i smiled
"let me show you" he whispered then he started sucking my neck.

5minutes later-
We were naked and he put a condom on. He slowly put his piece in me. I cant believe i put this on hold for so long. It feels so good.
"uhhhhh" I moaned as my back arched. He smiled
"before i do this, i want to say I love you" he said pulling his piece out of me
"i love you too"
"good" he pushed his piece in me so hard and so faster and i let out the loudest scream/moan
"AHHHH!!!!!"
He smiled at me. This is going to be a eventful night.

Lisa's POV
We had a free yard again. Our parents had just left and they said they won't be back until tomorrow. Perfect. I could hear Lucas in the shower. I've been waiting for this all day and I cant wait anfy longer.
I stripped naked and walked into his bathroom and stood in the doorway. He smiled at me and looked at my body. "baby can i join you?" i asked
"sure" he winked at me. I got into the shower and i purposely pushed my body onto his. His dick went hard as a wanked him off in the shower. He stuck two fingers up my pussy making me double over.
"ahhhhhhh" i moaned"
When we got into the bedroom, he layed me down and put a condom on. He started pumping in and out of me slowly and i moaned into his ear as my eyes closed tight. He gradually got harder and faster and i was screaming and moaning so loud.

1hour later-
He layed next to me and started leaving love bites on my neck and boobs. I smiled and my eyes got heavy. I fell asleep next to him.