Chapter 506

Samantha's POV
Arsenal vs Chelsea was so intense. Both teams played well, especially chelsea. Hella penalties should've been given but the werent...
The ending score was 0-0.
That still leaves chelsea 1st in the table 10 points clear and a game in hand so all is well.
We got in the car and drove home speakin about the match. I was still thinking about what to do with Isaac. Hes got so much anger in him and to think what he could do to someone scares me...

Isaac's POV
Idk whats wrong with me now. I find myself getting hella angry for no reason and just wanted to break everything in my path. The only things that can actually make me happy and calm me down are my sisters, my parents and my girlfriend. Ik my parents are contemplating puttin me back in anger management but i really don't want to go back to that bullshit. Yes it helped last time but i just really don't want to go back to that. Im fine i guess. I can control my anger...

Rhea's POV
I cant stop thinking about Isaac. Hes so tense now. Like he seems to always be angry but he calms down abit around me or his sisters and his parents. And, i can tell tht this is effecting Aaliyah a lot. Like her and Isaac are twins and she a worried about him. But tbh im really worried for people that are around him when hes angry because who knows what Isaac could do. Like he was a few inches away from breaking Andre's nose...

Aaliyah's POV
I looked over to Isaac in the car as he clenched and unclenched his fists. I looked over to mum who was also watching him in the mirror. I sighed inwardly. I looked over to Isaac again and this time he looked at me. I looked at him and my eyes were basic.ally begging him to relax. He took a quiet deep breath, unclenching his fists and leaning back in the chair. I smiled at him and he nodded his head once. I leaned back in my chair. I hope he can control his anger.

If it's meant to beOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara