Chapter 522

Jayden's POV
After dropping all the kids off, i drove back home. Im kinda worried about Aaliyah. I told Richard that shes having a hard time, he said he'll look out for her so she should be fine. I parked in the garage and hung the keys up and then walked into the house. I walked upstairs into the bedroom. I went into my closet to find Samantha standing in one of my chelsea tops. Her curly hair hung down her back. Shes so pretty.
She turned to me and smiled "hi baby"
"Hi beautiful" i said taking off my shoes. I put them with the rest and walked over to her.
She looked up at me, all innocent. I smiled and moved hair out of her face and behind her ear. I held her face and pulled her in for a kiss. She broke the kiss and bit her lip abit. That really turned me on.
"I want you..." she whispered tracing her finger down my chest.
I smiled and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist so my piece was just pressing on her. She smiled and started to kiss my neck. I layed her on the bed and she pulled off my top and pulled down my jeans. I pulled off my chelsea top she was wearing. She didnt have anything underneath. I smiled. She pulled down my boxers. I was gonna reach for a condom but she stopped me...
"No..."
"Babe are you sure?"
She smiled and nodded "im on birth control"
I smiled back at her and kissed her lips. I get to feel her against me 😩🙌
I took my now hard dick and rubbed it against the opening of her pussy to tease her.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" she closed her eyes. I already came and so did she. I slowly pushed it in her and i heard her take a quick breath. When i was deep in her she breathed out.
"Uhhhhh"
Mmmmm this felt hella good negl. I held her thick thighs and pumped in and out of her slowly.
"Mmmm j-Jayden...... ahhhh, faster"
I gradually got faster and faster...
"Ohh G- Jaydennnnnn!!!!" She moaned. It sounded so sexy. Her moans turned me on even more and made me even more horny
"Uhhhhhhh"
I pulled my piece out of her and the cum dripped down. I started to tease her again by rubbing the tip um and down her vagina as i came.
"Ahhh baby...."
I smiled
"Jaydennn" she whined "give it to me!!!"
I ignored her and carried on teasing her
"ARGHHHH, i want you in meeee"
I pushed myself in her so hard. Her back arched so much and her mouth opened wide.

Samantha's POV
AHHHH Jayden feels tooo good in me. Its actually amazing.
"Uhhhhh uhhhhhhh baby!!"
I was tryna keep my moans in but i werent even moaning anymore. I was screaming. His dick is soooooo BIGG.
He pulled out of me and i started to catch my breath.
He turned me over and slid in me from the back.
"Mmmmmm" i closed my eyes. He went so deep
"Ahhh i c-can feel it in my stomach. Mmmmmm" i closed my eyes and gripped onto the bed sheets. He came up close to me still sliding in and out of me. He started to kiss my neck
"Can you babe?"
"Mmmhmmm" i moaned.
I felt him smiled as he nibbled on my ear. "Ride me"
I smiled. We swapped positions and i was now ontop of him. He guided his dick into my pussy and then held onto my arse helping me ride him.
"Uhhhhhh"
I started sucking on his neck as he went in and out if me. I couldn't anymore because my moans got the better of me.
I was gripping onto the bed sheets and he squeezed and slapped my arse.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh" my eyes closed "y-your making me cum b-bareeee"
"Goood" he smiled
I smiled back. I was literally creaming all over him and i felt it dripping.
I kissed him widely by i had to stop because he was going hella fast now.
"Ohhhhh, ahhhhh JAYDENNN" i screamed.
He smiled up at me and slowed down then came to a stop. I took his dick out of me. I turned around so i was no longer facing him and like squatted over his dick. He guided it into me and held me round my waist. That made me get butterflies like mad.
He pumped in and out of me sooo fast.
"AHHHHH UHHHHHHHH UHHHH UHHHHHH" i screamed. No wayyyy this was too good
"Baby girl, do you want me to stop?"
"Ahhhhh, no fucking way" i moaned
He chuckled and carried on going in and out of me.
My legs began to shake bareeee as i reached my climax. I came Jayden started to cum in me.
"Ah-Ahhhhhhhh" my eyes rolled back and i closed my eyes.
Jayden's dick slid out of me and he came like everywhere. He smiled and i layed next to him, my head on his chest as i continued to catch my breath.
"That was amazing" i smiled
He played with me hair "ik"
I laughed and he laughed with me.
"I love you sexy"
"I love you too beautiful"