Chapter 331

Samantha's POV
When we landed the, the boys had to train, we dropped our stuff in the hotel and me and Jayden made out in our room before he left. I took a nap, i wanted to be full of energy at the match.
Jayden's POV
Before me and the boys went to train, i had to speak to speak to the girls. The boys already know im proposing to Samantha. I said I'll meet dem in the changing room
"Guys im proposing to Samantha tonight"
"Omdz"
"Arwhh"
"Rahh"
"Yhh"
"So when you guys leave to go to the match i need someone to stay behind and make the room look nice yh?"
"I'll do it" Tiana said
I smiled at her "perfect. Thanks" i gave them all a hug and went to train.

Justine's POV
He held around my waist and i held his face and we kissed. I closed my eyes as he closed his and our lips locked. Our tongues went into eachothers mouths. A couple minutes later i was going to pull away but he pulled me back. I smiled and continued to kiss him.
When we finally pulled away he rested his forehead on mine and our noses touched.
"Justine, i love you" he whispered to me
"I love you too Darnell" and he kissed me again. He slowly took my top off and i took off his. He looked down at my breast and started givin me a love bite. He pushed me onto his bed and pulled my leggings down and kissed all down my body. I undid the button to his jeans and pulled them down follows by his boxers. His dick. Is big. He put a condom on and got ontop of me. He slid his piece in me slowly and i let out a small moan.
"Mmmmmm"
He pinned my arms down and went in and out of me a bit faster. I felt blood run down my leg. He popped my cherry. I smiled. Im glad Darnell is taking my virginity.
He went in and out of me and my moans got louder.
"Ahhhhhh" i moaned as my back arched. He started going harder, his dick was hittin all the right places as i moaned his name so loud.
"Darnelllllll" i moaned as i tried to get some air into my lungs
"Mm?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhh" i moaned again "harder" i quietly moaned
"Hm?" He pushed in me so hard
"UHHHHHH HARDERRR" i moaned as my back arched. I couldn't hack it. I couldn't help but moan. My eyes closed tight as i scratched at his back and tried to get some air down me.
"Darnelllllllll ahhhhhhhhh" i moaned and my eyes closed tight. I squeezed onto the bed sheets.
"Ahhhhh im gonna buss"
He smiled
"Uhhhhhh" i moaned and i bussed.
Darnell kept going in and out of me for atleast another hour.

He layed next to me and i snuggled up close to his naked body.
"I love you princess"
"I love you too"