Chapter 442

~~
Aaliyah's POV
"Mum, dad we need you to come into school tomorrow"
"Why?"
"Um-"
"Parents are allowed to watch our presentations" Isaac said
"Yh and id really like for you to come. Pleaseeee?"
"Yh why not"
"Yaay"

Me Isaac Tyrell Rhea and Jordan have put our presentations together. First we speak about mums. Tyrell's mum is a lawyer, Rhea and Jordan's mums are both midwifes. Then all of our dads are footballers and we have bare pictures of them. And to top it off, our english teacher is a big chelsea fan.

~>next english lesson<~
"Um sir we bought the people our presentation is about" i said
"They dnt know tho" Rhea added
"Is that okay?" Isaac asked
"Yh sure. Set some chairs up at the back for them"
"Kll"
"Can we go first then?" Tyrell asked
"Yh sure"
I went out to the hallway and saw our dads signing autographs. My mum too
"Um you guys are late for lessons" i said "mum dad you can come now"
"Theyre your parents?!"
"Yh"
"Woow"
"Well go get an education guys" i waved them goodbye and we walked into the classrooms.
Mr smith looks like hes having a heart attack. Whispers filled the classroom.
When sir got the class to shut up, he told us that hes recording for future reference. We started our presentation.

~~
At the end of the presentation, everyone clapped, including our parents. You can tell that they really enjoyed it.
"Guys that was an amazing presentation all of the skills were there. You will get your grades tomorrow"
We smiled "thanks sir"
The next group went up to do their presentation. I looked over to my mum and dad and he winked at me and mum smiled and i smiled back. Mum looks pretty today. She does everyday tbh. Shes wearing a black bodycon dress that stops above her ankles and a black leather coat with white fur. I clocked that she designed them and smiled. Her hair was straight and her eyebrows were fleeky
I looked over to shania and her minions who were just pree'ing our dads. I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"Stop pree'ing" i said
"How comes your parents are so peng and you look like that?" She asked and her minions laughed.
I laughed "jealousy aint a good look on you babe. Dicks seem to be though" i smiled at her. She turned around and watched the presentation.
Tyrone was bare pree'ing my mum. I screwed and Isaac clocked on
"Ayye" he clicked infront of Tyrone's face "eyes over here"
"Ayee shes sexy" he licked his lips
"Yh that's my mum your on about"
"Yh shes happily married" i butted in
"And she wouldn't go for a dick'ed like you so simmer the fuck down"
He kissed his teeth and watched the presentation.

Samantha's POV
Me and Jayden smiled. My kids know how to stick up for themselves like when tht Shania girl was speaking to her and that boy was pree'ing the ting. That's what i like.

~~
By the end of all the presentations, the boys were signing autographs for the kids and the teacher. Some of the girls wanted mine and Mr Smith wanted mine for his wife. He said it's for her anniversary. Lool, i hope she likes it.
me and Jayden pulled Isaac and Aaliyah in for a hug.
"You guys did a good presentation"
"Thank you"
"Thanks"

Aysia's POV
The bell went for break and me Imani Rio and Jodi walked out of class. Im kinda calm with Jodi now. We saw our parents walking with Isaac and daht.
"Oh what you doing here?" We stopped in the corridor
"We watched their presentation"
"Aye can you lots play football with us"
"Um what would your head teacher think"
"There she is now"
Miss Moss walked out her room and stopped in her tracks.
I smiled at the fact she was wearing some shoes my mum designed.
They had a meet and greet and got all their autographs. Its not everyday yuknow.
She said it was fine for them to stay for abit.
So many Chelsea fans came out of nowhere. I didnt know this many people supported chelsea. All these girls were talking to my mum about her line of work. Wow.
We went out to the football pitch and my dad Rhys Kieran Richard and the boys started a game. Negl theyre actually sick.
The football coach came onto the pitch and did a meet and greet and couldn't help but get their auto graphs.
I sat on the bench next to mum.

Samantha's POV
I smiled as i watched them play football. Jayden seems so comfortable, hes playing with Isaac aswell. They look so much alike its madd.
"Um hi"
I looked up to see this group of girls. I smiled "hii"
"I-i love your brand"
I smiled "thank you"
"Me too"
"And me"
"Me and my mum shop there like every week"
I laughed "thanks guys"
"Can we take a picture with you?"
"Yh sure"
"Shall i?" Tiana asked
"Yh sure can you do one on my phone aswell"
She nodded.
I posed with the girls and the pictures were taken. I smiled
"Thank you!" The girls smiled.
"Np girls"
They walked away chatting
I smiled. I love meeting people like them.