Chapter 481

Aaliyah's POV.
I cried and cried. I actually cant do this anymore. My heart hurts.
"Aaliyah whats wrong?!"
I turned my head to see Isaac had walked in. I didnt even know. I walked towards him in tears and he gave me a big hug and i hugged him back.
"Ayye, whats wrong?"
"Tyrell kissed shania the other day" i said inbetween tears
I felt Isaac tense up "pardon?" He asked, stopping the hug.
"He kissed Shania" i cried "he said shania wanted to get in his pants and then because i don't want to have sex yet, he contemplated it for a minute but then pushed her away. Coz the other day i was telling tyrone if he wants sex he cant get it from Shania and her squad.

Isaac's POV
I didnt even know what to say. My day one. My brother. Cheated on my sister. With a sket. Are you being serious? Nahh man. No one does that to my sister. My twin sister. You must be taking the piss. Aaliyah's in tears. Ive actually never seen her like this before. She looks so hurt.
"Aaliyah why didnt you tell me?"
"Because i didnt want you to fall out with him. You're bestfriends" she sniffed
"Yh and you're my sister. My twin sister. You'll always fine first" i said pulling her in for another hug. She cried on my shoulder.
We sat on her bed and she blew her nose.
"Are-are you gonna break up with him?"
She started to cry again and she nodded. "I think im gonna have to"
I sighed and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.
I went to my parents' room.
"Aaliyah's crying"
"What?! Why?"
"Why?"
I explained to them what Aaliyah told me. Dad sighed.
"Thanks Isaac"
"Np"

Aaliyah's POV
Me: Tyrell im breaking up with you
Him: ahh Aaliyah, im so sorry. I still love you x
*conversation done*

Jayden's POV
I looked over to Samantha who just looked down. This is exactly why i didnt want my princess' dating. Because most boys their age don't know what they want. I didnt want to see my babies getting hurt.
Me and Samantha went to Aaliyah's room.
She was lying face down on her bed in tears. I stood by the door and Samantha went to sit next to her and play with her hair.
"Aaliyah, its okay" she soothed
She shook her head and mumbled something
"Hmm?"
"I still love him" she cried
Samantha sighed "ik you do baby"
It broke my heart to see Aaliyah like this.
"Princess"
She sat up and looked up at me, tears still streaming down her face
"Its okay princess, he don't know what hes losing out on" i went to sit next to her. She leaned her head on my shoulder and nodded, still in tears. I hate seeing my princess like this.