Chapter 72

Janelle's POV
Lool i personally think that the boys shouldn't be betting on fifa. Atleast one of them will go broke.
Sapphire and i were sitting at the counter in the kitchen drinking white hot chocolate. Sapphire started rubbing her stomach.
"You okay?"
"My stomach feels abit weird"
"Oh that's natural. It will feel like that"
"Oh good, i thought i was going to be sick" we laughed.
"If you feel any worse tell me and I'll get my doctor to come over"
"Your doctor? But its christmas?!"
"Dr kyle said i can call him over whenever i want. So ik he'll come"
"Oh that's lucky"
"You can meet him at one point. If i ask nicely, im sure he'll be glad to be one of your patients"
"Thanks I'd like that"
"No problem. We can go through this pregnancy together" i smiled and she smiled back.
I was thinking about making Sapphire the godmother of my baby. I know i haven't known her for that long but we've grown quite close to eachother.
"Sapphire"
"Yep"
"Do you want to be my baby's godmother?"
"OMG i was going to ask to the exact same thing!" We laughed.
"I guess that's a yes then" she smiled and nodded.
I really want to have this baby. I wonder if its a he or she. Or what its going to look like. Would it look like me or Jerome. I really cant wait.