Chapter 508

Isaac's POV
Aaliyah walked into my room and stiff by the door, i stood by the window and looked out at the clear sky. I sighed and looked down.
"Isaac"
I looked over to her
"She will forgive you, okay?"
I sighed again and shook my head. "That's not the point. The point is i hurt her" i looked back out the window.
Aaliyah slowly nodded "but you didnt mean to. Did you?"
I shook my head.
"Exactly. Isaac we all know you don't think straight when you're angry"
I nodded slowly. I went over and gave Aaliyah a hug.
"Thank you"
"No problem" she kissed my cheek and left.
I put on a duffer tracky and airforces and routed Rhea's house.
~~~
I knocked on her bedroom door. There was no reply so i just went in.

Rhea's POV
I looked up to see Isaac walking in. Well that was a suprise. I walked into my closet and hung up my tie...
He stood in the door way and watched me for a bit. Hes so peng. His attire is fleeking idec.
I let my hair loose from the hairband and shook my head abit and ran my hand through it.
"Rhea" he finally spoke
His voice is beautiful. Its broken and smooth and i just love it.
"Yes?" I looked at him through the reflection of the mirror.
"Im sorry"
I broke the eye contact and started taking the hair pins out of my hair.
"Baby im sorry, i wasnt thinking straight..."
"Ik" i said picking up my brush. Hmm i want to straighten my hair now. I walked past him back into my room and took the straighteners out of my dressing table draws and plugged them in. I have two dressing tables. The messy one is my hair one. It has hair products all over it and hair pins and curling iron and blowdryer etc. my other dressing table is in my closet and that's got like jewellery and stuff.
I walked back into my closet and Isaac turned again still standing in the doorway.
"Do you forgive me?"
I looked up and studied his face for abit. I gave in and slowly nodded my head. He smiled at me and came over and gave me a big hug. He rested his chin ontop of my head.
"Baby, im sorry, i love you"
"I love you too" i said into his chest.
He pulled back and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
I smiled
"You have to wait in my room"
"Why?"
"Coz i need to change..."
"And..?"
"You're not allowed to see me change"
"Why not?"
"Because i said so"
"Think about it like this" he smiled "me seeing you in your underwear is like me seeing you in a bikini. Not much difference" he shrugged
I rolled my eyes "why do you have to come with logic?"
He shrugged and smiled. I rolled my eyes again and started to take my uniform off...

Isaac's POV
I sat on the chair and watched Rhea undress. Ngl, i got hard straight away. Her body is actually fleeky idc. Her boobs 😍 omdz
Her flat stomach is actually on point. Shes starting to get abs aswell.
"Would you ever get a belly button piercing?" I asked looking at her boobs then her stomach.
She shrugged her shoulders and pulled on a black vest top.
"What size is your bra?"
"Why?"
"Jw" i shrugged trying not to smiled
"34E"
"Woah"
"Not that deep"
I raised an eyebrow "its that deep"
She giggled and pulled off her school skirt and put it in her hamper. She turned around to get some jogging bottoms. Her arse 😍 Fml. The way her waist goes in bare and then BOOM! Her arse 😍😍 ffs.
She got some jogging bottoms and pulled them on and turned to face me.

Rhea's POV
I looked back at Isaac and saw his dick buldging through hes bottoms. I looked up at him and shook my head. Wow.

Isaac's POV
I laughed at the fact that Rhea saw i was hard. Mmmm shes so sexy...
I followed behind her back into her room. She sat at her dressing table and started to prepare her hair to straighten it.
"Can i?"
"Can you what?" She looked baffed
"Do your hair?"
She raised her eyebrow "um no"
"Why not?"
"Because i don't want you to burn my hair" she laughed
"Um ive seen Aaliyah and Aysia and my mum do this more then enough times. I think ik what im doing" i said taking the comb from her
"My dad does my mums hair so i can do yours" i smiled
She nodded slowly "okay..."
She picked up her phone and went on snapchat. She started making videos of us and me found her hair and taking pictures and stuff.
I smiled shes so beautiful.

Hours later---
I put the straighteners down. I finally finished. That took fucking long.
"Don't your arms hurt when you do this?"
She nodded her head and looked up in the mirror.
"Thank you" she said tilting her head back.
I smiled and kissed her soft lips
"You're welcome beautiful"