Chapter 19

Today was the day of my first ultrasound scan. I was bare excited. It was the first time i would get to see my baby.
I rolled over my side of the bed to see Jerome was already awake.
"Morning beautiful"
"Morning babe"
"You excited?"
"Yep, can't wait"

Today i was wearing a nike air tracksuit and Jerome wore one aswell. Jerome drove his audi r8 today. I was really excited today.
We sat down in the waiting room and just then Dr Kyle came out.
"Janelle and Jerome?"
We stood up and walked into his room.
"How have you been Janelle?" he said as we sat down.
"I've been fine, just very tired sometimes."
"Okay, well that's natural. Have you been taking the medication i prescribed?"
"Yh, i dnt like the tablets, they make me feel sick so i hve the sweet like ones"
"Okay that's fine. Let's get cracking" he said standing up.
"Right Janelle, can you please lay on this bed"
"Sure" Jerome lifted me and layed me on the bed while Dr Kyle got the machine ready. I smiled a thank you at Jerome and he winked back at me.
"Lift up your top please" i rolled up my top just under my boobs and Dr K. Applied the gel. It was very very cold. I shivered abit.
The picture of a very small baby appeared on the screen. It really touched me to see that. Jerome grabbed onto my hand and i held it tight. Dr kyle moved the sensor thing around
"Okay, so over her is your baby's heart. Can you see it beating?"
"Mmmhmm, do i get a picture of this today?"
"Sure, is this the particular picture you want?"
"Yes please"
He did something on the machine and said "okay how many copied would you like?"
"Are we getting one for Jade and Damien?"
"Why not" he said.
"Okay then could we get 7 please"
"Sure, use this to wipe the gel off your stomach" he said handing me a tissue.
He walked out of the room.
"Isnt tht the cutest thing you've ever seen" i asked Jerome
"Yhh, i cant wait until u give birth b"
"Neither can i "
Just then dr kyle came back in with an envelope
"Right, your next appointment will be in 6 weeks and you can find out the sex of your baby, and you can get ur 3D scan then, if you need anything between that time just give me a call"
He said handing over the envelope
"Thanks dr kyle" Jerome and i said walking out of the room.
I couldn't wait to give birth. I needed time to fly by.