Chapter 251

Samantha's POV
Today i was wearing high waisted dark blue denim shorts and a white v neck t shirt. I put on gold hoop earrings and left my hair down and curley. I put on white airforces and went downstairs to join the girls.
"Ayee someone looks tun" Tiana said
"Ahlie"
I flicked my hair "what can i say?"
They started to laugh. We said bye to my parents and left. Jayden's parents said they went shopping so they weren't in. We started to walk to the park.

Jayden's POV
Samantha thinks my parents have gone shopping but theyre really coming to pick us lot up from chelsea. We walked out with our luggage and the car was there. Mum ran to me and gave me a big hug.
"Hi mum"
"Hi Jayden!" She said kissing my cheek. I smiled.
"Hi dad"
"Hi son" he said givin me a man hug.
We got into the car.
"Where do yu want us to drop yu?"
"Your house" everyone said at once.

At the house~~
I watched Samantha's snapchat. She looked sexy today. Its like she knew i was coming home. She wore a white top and dark denim blue shorts. I put on a white top and dark blue true religions with white airforces. I went into Jaydene's room.
"Jaydene?" I said walking in
"JAYDENNNNN!" She said running into my arms. She gave me a big hug and i hugged her back.
"I missed yu jay"
"I missed yu too"
She told me whats happening with her and Aaron. She sounded happy.
"Im happy for yu"
"Thank yu"
"See yu later"
"Bye"
I went into justines room. She was still sleeping.
"Justine wake up" shes such a light sleeper
"Jayden?!"
I smiled
"JAYDEN!" She jumped out of bed and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back
"I missed uuuu"
"I missed yu too"
She started telling me about her and Darnell. I was happy for her too. I kissed her cheek and went downstairs.
We said bye to my parents and we made our way to the park.

At the park ~~
We walked through the parked.
"Aye theyre over there" i said pointing to the bench. They were all facing away from us making snapchats. Perfect. Shes gonna save the next vid. We went up quietly behind them. I grabbed her shoulders
"Guess who?" I whispered in her ears
"JAYDENNNNNNN!" She said jumping into my arms.
"KIERANN!"
"RHYSSSS!"
"RICHARDDD!!"
They all jumped up. I held Samantha and spun her around in the air. I put her down and we re watched the snapchat video.
"Perfect" she smiled. She saved it with the caption "my baby's back!!!" And added it to her story. She looked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and mine went around her waist.
"I missed yu beautiful"
"I missed yu too"
I pulled her in and kissed her. Ahh i missed her lips against mine, our tongues dancing together.
We pulled away and she rested her head on my chest. We walked back to the squad. I felt i had the keys to my house in my pocket. I smiled.
We said our goodbyes and left the park hand in hand.
"Where we going b?"
"My house" i smiled.