Chapter 534

Samantha's POV
We got ready and routed to Stamford bridge for this match against liverpool. Jayden seems relaxed. I guess its because we've already won the league. I still gave him my good luck talk tho.
When we got there the whole squad was here and Aysia was with Rio. Theyre a cute couple. We wished the boys good luck and then we went to out seats. Man city won 6-0 to QPR earlier on today. That just reminds me of when chelsea beat arsenal 6-0 last season. LOL. Jayden scored a penalty in that match.

Liverpool had to honour Chelsea because we won the league. So they clapped as chelsea walked onto the blue carpet.
The match started
5' GOALLLL by Kieran
This is what i like to see 👀🎉🎊
The game was going well. We had the majority of possession and 2 shots on target while Liverpool only had 1. We were playing well tbh.
44' liverpool scored so now the score was 1-1
There was 2 minutes add on but when HT came it was 1-1
Sometime in the second half one of the Liverpool players pushed Jayden and he dropped. Kmbct. We got a free kick tho.
Liverpool were playin better than us this half
90' we got 4mins added time
FT came and it was 1-1
~~
We were on the way home in the car.
"I got you a present"
"Why?" I asked
"What do you mean why?" Jayden laughed
"Why d'you get me a present"
"Because you're my wife and i love you"
"Arwhhhh" the kids coo'ed in the background
I smiled "what d'you get me"
"Well you're gonna have to wait and see"
"Hmmm"
~~~
It got really late so i was gonna go sleep because i have a photoshoot tomorrow. It was quite got so i was just going sleep in my Calvin Klein underwear. I walked out my closet and gasped. Then i started squealing.
"Arwhhhhh baby its so cuteeeee"
I jumped onto the bed ontop of my new teddy bear. Jayden laughed and smiled at me.
"Im glad you like it baby"
"Thank you"
"Np beautiful"
"Night" i kissed his lips
"Night baby"