Chapter 77

Jerome's POV
Me Janelle, Sapphire and Damien were going baby shopping today. I cant believe we're having a baby boy. And hes going to support Chelsea, just like his parents. I cant wait until hes born. I wonder what hes going to look like. This 9months need to go fast.
Janelle looks so pretty with a baby bump. I always take pictures of her, especially because she wears my tops and jumpers and hoodies more often.
Today she was wearing a black duffer tracksuit and the air Max's i got her for christmas. I was wearing a grey duffer tracksuit with the 110's she bought me.
We took a picture, i was standing behind her with my hands on her belly. She was so beautiful.
The door knocked and it was Damien and Sapphire.
"Hi guys"
"Hii"
"So what car are we taking?" Damien asked.
I chuckled and looked at Janelle
"Mercedes. Jerome you can drive" she said smiling.
I got into the front and Damien in shotgun. The girls got in the back
"So where we going girls?" I said looking at them in the mirror.
"Mothercare" they both said smiling.
I was going to go to one of the biggest mothercares.

We arrived. The girls went straight in there. First they looked at pyjamas, then day outfits then shoes hats scarfs mittens, bibs, dummies etc. They bought a lot of stuff. We had bags and bags if things.

"Aye J, we have to go JD"
"Okay"
We went to JD. We bought addidas tracksuits, jordan tracksuits, nike tracksuits and ALOT of baby trainers. We got him a baby chelsea kit aswell.
We got back home, Damien and Sapphire left and Janelle put all of the baby things in the baby's room. We still had to decorate it though.
Janelle looked through all of the bags at all the things she bought. I stood in the doorway and watched her. She smiled up at me
"Our baby's gonna have swag"