Chapter 519

Tyrell's POV
It actually hurt to know that the reason why Aaliyah is so upset is partly my fault.
She looked deep into my eyes as the tears started to stream down her face.
"Ik Aaliyah and i am really sorry for that"
She turned away and looked at the sky, hugging her knees close to her.
"Aaliyah"
She took no notice of me.
"Aaliyah, look at me"
She slowly turned her head.
"Im really sorry princess, like i really am..."

Aaliyah's POV
To hear Tyrell call me princess just warmed all the broken pieces of my heart.
"I love you beautiful" he started to wipe my tears.
I sighed "Tyrell, i love you too... like i really do, but-"
"But what..?"
"You hurt me baddd. Like really bad" i looked back at the clear sky.
"Ik baby girl, im so sorry" he said.
Arwhh 😩😫
He lifted my chin so that i faced him. He leaned in and kissed me. My eyes closed and i held the side of his face and held mine. He put his tounge in my mouth so i did the same to him.
Ahh i miss him so much.
He pulled away and kissed me once more before he spoke.
"Aaliyah, im not gonna force you to get back with me. You don't have to if you don't want to. Its your decision. But, baby..." he moved the hair out of my face "i just want you to know i love you... Okay?"
I slowly nodded my head "i love you too..." i quietly said. He kissed my cheek and left.

Tyrell's POV
I sighed and went back inside to be greeted by Isaac standing by Aaliyah's door.
"Whats up with her?"
"She really misses your grandad and i broke her heart..."
"Right."
"Yh... i apologised and all tho"
He slowly nodded his head
"Kl, later yh?"
"Yh"
I left.

Isaac's POV
I went back to mum and dads room and explained to them why Aaliyah is so upset.
"Where is she now?"
"Sitting on the roof"
"Right... thanks Isaac"
"Np"

Jayden's POV
I looked at Samantha who looked like she was going to cry herself.
A moment past
"Should we speak to her?"
I slowly nodded. She took my hand and we walked to Aaliyah's room and then climbed out onto the roof. I sat on one side and Samantha on the other. Aaliyah sat looking at the sky hugging her legs close to her.
I smiled at the fact Aaliyah's charm bracelet my dad got her.
"Princess"
She looked at me on the verge of tears
I held my arms out and she gave me a big hug and cried in my chest. I stroked her hair
"Its okay princess"