Chapter 461

Aaliyah's POV
We sat around the breakfast table and dad carried mum down the stairs. We sat and ate breakfast and something caught my eye. Mum has bare love bites going down her neck. I looked at them then i looked at dad. wow

Samantha's POV
I know Aaliyah was pree'ing my love bites. I tried not to smile on a sly. I looked at Jayden then Aaliyah and back down to my cereal.

Jayden's POV
Samantha gave me a look and then i looked back at Aaliyah.
"You got something on your mind Aaliyah?" I asked her
She smiled "nope"
I chuckled "come on then guys. Samantha you comin?"
She smiled "yep"
I picked her up and carried her to the BMW. I put her in the passenger seat and we drove the kids to school.

Sarah's POV
I locked the door behind the kids. I turned around and was instantly pushed up against the door. Aiden pinned my arms against the door and i watched as his eyes undressed me. He bought his mouth close to my ear and i felt his breath tickle my skin.
"Aiden-"
"Shhh" he soothed
I smiled on a sly. He started kissing and sucking from my ear down to my neck.
"Ahhh Aidennn"
I could feel the love bites forming. He pulled away and looked at my face. His eyes exploring all my features. He looked down to my boobs then back up to my face. He let go of one of my hands and rubbed his down my face.
"Sarah"
I looked up into his eyes.
"You're beautiful" he said quietly
"Thank you" i said
He held my face and kissed me. So passionately. He let go of my other hand and pulled me close to his body. He held my face with one hand and my arse with the other. His tongue flicked around in my mouth and mine did the same in his.

~~~
He layed me back on the bed still kissing me. He took my clothes off and i took of his. I rubbed my hands down his body. Ah hes so strong. He unclipped my bra and started sucking on them.
"Ahhhh"
He started sucking on my nipples and i couldn't hack it now.
"Uhhhhh uhhhhhh Aidennn"
He smiled. I looked down to my boobs to see all the love bites that he left. I smiled and he just started kissing me again.
He kissed down my neck, my boobs, my stomach, my thighs and left a trail of love bites. It actually looks nice tbh. He pulled my knickers off and pulled on a condom. He put his 9inch in me.
"Ahhhh" i closed my eyes "we havent made love in ages"
"Ik" he smiled "that's why you're really gonna enjoy this" he winked at me and i couldn't help but smile at him.
He took that as a distraction and rammed his piece into me
"Uhhhhh uuhhhh uhhhhhh Aidenn"
He turned me over and put it in me from the back as held and squeezed my arse as he did.
My hands gripped the bed sheets.
"ARGHHHHH" i moaned "ahhhh ahhhhh uhhhhh arghhhhh" i couldn't hack it. Ahh it felt good. It felt really good.
I got ontop of him and started to ride him. He started to moan and groan. I smiled.
"UHHH Sarahh"
"Yhh" i bit my lip
He smiled and his eyes closed as i continued to ride him.
"Uhhhhh"
His arms went from my butt, up my back and to my shoulders. He pulled me down onto his dick and it went deep in me.
"UHHHHHH" we both moaned at the same time.

~~~~
I layed next to him and we started to make out again. That was amazing