Chapter 207

Sarah's POV
I was at Aiden's house. He had a free yard. We've gotton more serious over the weeks. We layed on the sofa watching tv together. He started to play with my hair. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. I get nervous when i around him.
"I like your hairs baby" he said pulling my curls.
"Thank you b"
He pulled my hair again.
"Ouch!"
He laughed i say on top of him and we rolled on the floor we were rolling around and playfully slapping and punching eachother. He got ontop of me and pinned me down by my wrists. I couldn't stop laughing.
"Whats your weakness b?" He asked me smiling
I shook my head
"Hmmm i know" he started tickling my thighs. I couldnt stop laughing. He stopped 10minutes later and i tried to catch my breath. He was still ontop of me. He smiled.
He leaned in and kissed me. I was so surprised. He entered his tongue in my mouth. It felt weird and nice at the same time. He held the side of my face and i held his. He pulled away and just smiled at me. I smiled back. He for up and helped me off the carpet. He grabbed me round my waist and i sat on his lap. I felt his dick poking at my butt i smiled. His dick felt big for a 13 year old.

Jaydene's POV
Aaron walked me home.
"See you at school tomorrow baby"
"Bye b" i said kissing him. When we pulled away, we smiled and i walked in the house. I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I was in a good mood. I started replying to messages. I went onto snapchat and started watching stories.
"Ahh" i was watching Tyreece's snapstory. He was with Chloe. She was meant to be my bestfriend. And didnt tyreece just say he wants to be with me. I sighed. I felt really upset now. Imagine if had got back with him, he would've done the same thing.
I got up and went to Jayden's room. I knocked on the door. There was a pause
"Come in"
He was with Samantha
"Oh sorry- um Jayden can i speak to you?"
He looked over to Samantha to ask if it was okay. She smiled and nodded. He got up and followed me back to my room.
"Whats up Jaydene?" He asked
I showed him the snap on my phone.
"Oh my"
"I know ive got Aaron now but tyreece told me he wanted to be with me still, imagine if i went back" i started to tear up
"Jaydene, dw about him. I want you to delete him out your life. Aaron is safe and id really prefer if you just stayed with him"
"Orite"
"Ik your hurting. Tyreece is a prick. I don't want you falling for his bullshit again. Okay?"
"Okay Jay"
"Come 'ere" he said opening his arms
I gave him a big hug.
"I love you Jay"
"I love you too" and then he walked out.
I sat on my bed and my phone started to ring. It was Aaron.
"Baby are you okay? I saw his snapchat"
I smiled sadly at the thought of him thinking about my feelings.
"Yh Jayden just spoke to me about it. Thank you babe"
"Its okay. Everything good?"
"Mmmhmm"
"Sure?"
"Yh i just wish i was with you"
"So do i beautiful"
I didnt say anything. That was the first time someones called me beautiful apart frm my family.
"Jaydene?"
"That's the first time someones called me beautiful, apart from my family"
"Seriously?" He sounded so surprised
"Yep"
"Baby you're the most beautiful girl ive ever met"
"Arwh thank you babe"
"I love you"
I smiled to myself "i love you too"
We stayed on the phone for hours.