Chapter 358

Samantha's POV
We landed in Florida and i must say, its beautiful. We were staying in a beautiful house. It even has a private beach section. I actually love Jayden, he spends so much money on me. I looked around the house.
"This is beautiful"
Jayden smiled as he carried in our lugage. "Im glad you like it babe"
I looked at his body. His strength is a turn on. His muscles were buldging.
"Mmm"
He chuckled and walked up the stairs. I followed him up and opened my suitcase. I smiled
"Hm"
"I packed all the right things innit?" He said nudging me
I rolled my eyes "don't get gassed"
He kissed my forehead "Samantha you know you love me"
"How can i not?" I said pulling him in for a kiss.
Jayden went downstairs and i decided i wanted to go to the beach. I put on a red bikini and a black laced cover up. I put my sunglasses and some black sandles on and walked downstairs.
I walked into the living room where Jayden was sitted and he just pree'd me. I walked to the outside door and i could feel Jayden's eyes on me while a walked across the room.
"Stop it"
"Stop what"
"Pree'ing"
"Hmph, Not my fault your sexy" he mumbled
I turned to him "what was that?"
"Not my fault your sexy" he repeated louder than before
i flicked my hair "what can i say, what can i say?"
He smiled up at me. I went to the beach. The sun was streaming down. London's weather is so shit compared to here.
I sat down on one of the beach beds to try catch a tan. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.
10minutes later, i couldn't feel the sun anymore. I removed my sunglasses and saw Jayden standing over me topless and with swimming trunks on. I bit my lip and started at his packs. The sun was defining them beautifully.
"Um excuse me please"
He smiled "no thanks" he sat down on me with his legs either side of me. His dick right ontop of my vagina. I felt it get hard. I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me his hands went around my waist and my went to his face. We kissed so passionately. When we finally pulled away we smiled at eachother. He stood up and i followed. I pulled off my beach cover up and Jayden licked his lips.
"What you thinking?" I asked folding the gown
"That you have a flat stomach, small waist, big arse, thick thighs, big boobs and mmmmm" he licked his lips "a beautiful face"
I smiled "thank you baby"
He lifted me onto his shoulder and i automatically started to laugh and kick my legs. He carried me to the ocean and put me down. He held onto my hand and we splashed our feet in the water laughing and smiling.

Jayden's POV
Samantha is so beautiful. Her smile just makes me smile all the time. I might look like some big tough man and all but Samantha just warms my heart. I love her.