Chapter 375

Jaydene's POV
I had to call Tina. I sat down on my bed and Aaron took my shoes to put on the closet
"Whats up girl?"
"Guess whos getting married?"
"Shutup!"
"Its true"
"Oooo congratulations girl!!!"
"Thank you" i smiled
"What does the ring look like?"
"Its a crown"
"Fit for a queen" Aaron said walking back into the room. I smiled at him and he winked at me.
"Arwhh cute"
"Thanks, hows you and Marco"
"Really good"
"Good. Speak to you later"
"Byee congrats"
"Thanks"
*locked off*
I stood up and put my hands on Aaron's chest. He smiled at me and unzipped my dress.

~~~~

"Uhhhh" i moaned. He went in and out of me hella fast and hard
"AHHHH AARONNN"
He held the waist and pumped in and out of me. Ahh it felt so good.
"Mmmmmm"
"Uhhhh"
"Ahhhh"
He started going hella fast and hard. I was moaning so loud
"Ahh AHHH ahh ahh AARONNN!!" My eyes closed tight and i gripped the bed sheets.
We went on for about an hour. I was moaning screaming and shouting so loudly. I don't really care if anyone hears because i love Aaron, he loves me and we're getting married!
He slid his piece into me and went deep, all the way in.
"Uhhhhhh" i moaned. I bussed on his piece. He came down to me and my arms wrapped around his neck as our lips locked. His tongue came into my mouth and mine in his. My eyes were closed and so were his as his chest was pressed up against my boobs. He broke the kiss and slid out of me. He continued to kiss me and i kissed him back. He layed behind me with his arms tight around me. I could feel his piece against me.
"Aaron?"
"Yes beautiful?" He asked nibbling my ear
"I love you"
He started to kiss my neck "I love you too baby"