Chapter 180

Samantha's POV
I woke up to get ready and my mum came in and burst into tears.
"Mum whats wrong?" I said walking to her
"My grandma died last night"
I gave her a big hug and my eyes started to water. I loved my great grandma so much. She always seemed to understand my problems and she was funny aswell and pretty. I cant believe shes gone.
I cried as i got ready and when i was done i wiped my tears. My eyes were red and puffy. I didnt stay for breakfast i just left the house.

Jayden's POV
I don't know whats rong with Samantha she seems really upset. When she left without eating breakfast i got up and ran after her. I stopped her half way down the road.
"Baby whats wrong?"
"Great grandma died last night" and she broke down in tears. I gave her a big hug and just held her while she cried. I held her hand and we kept walking. When we walked into school we went straight to our registration rooms. I went up to Mr Edwards.
"Sir can Samantha sit next to me"
"Why?"
"Something happened and shes really upset"
"Okay. That's fine"
Samantha came and sat next to me and put her head on the table.
"Baby?"
She didnt reply
"Baby?" I said gently picking her head up. I held her chin and moved her head to face me. We looked into eachothers eyes.
"Baby i dont like seeing you upset." she didnt say anything
"Smile" she looked down. I started to tickle her and she laughed hysterically.
"See that's what i like to see" i said kissing her cheek.