Chapter 494

~>next day<~
Aaliyah's POV
I didnt really want to go school but i didnt want tk stay home either so i just went.
I was walking through the corridor minding my own business. I was just nitm. My grandad died yesterday. That's the main thing in my mind rn. But ontop of that, im still thinking about Tyrell and how much i love him and im in so much pain coz i came on my reds this morning. Like fucking hell. My boobs actually hurt. So does my back and my stomach. I just don't want to be here.
"Aye buffting"
I looked up to God and mouth 'please' before turning around.
Tyrone was bare eyeing me up and biting his lip. I looked up to God again to ask why?
"Fuck. Off." I said before turning around but he stopped me.
"Whoa whoa whoa, Aaliyah-"
"So you've finally learnt my name?" I said rolling my eyes.
He smiled "yh"
We walked into registration. We sat down at a table, Rhea Isaac Tyrell Jordan and Kasia were already here.
"Whats up? You look pissed"
I shook my head "don't want to speak about it"
"You sure?" He placed his hand lightly on my thigh.
I looked up at him and slowly nodded "im sure"
"Okay, well im here if you want to talk..."
I nodded again and smiled

Tyrell's POV
I watched as Tyrone spoke to Aaliyah. He better not get comfortable because that's my girl right deya. He needs to keep his hands offa tht...
If hes tryna make me jealous... its definitely working...

Shania's POV
I watched as Tyrone chatted up Aaliyah. Dfpmo. That's my fucking man. Well... kinda. Its not official or anything. Ik im classed as a sket and whatever and ik Tyrone is a player... but when we had sex.... it was so good. I cant believe i caught feelings after one beat... 😫

Tyrell's POV
Isaac excused himself from the classroom. I looked over to Rhea and a lightbulb went off in my head. This is really evil but i want Aaliyah back.
"Kl Rhea?"
She turned and smiled at me "yh you?"
"Mmmhmm" i bit my lip on a sly
She came and sat next to me.
"Do you still have feelings for Aaliyah?" She asked, lowering her voice.
"A lot" i nodded.
"Mmm, well to win her back i think you should like start talking again, make her realise that she misses you..."
I nodded "that's a good idea thanks" i gave her a hug
"Np" she smiled

Isaac's POV
I walked back into registration and saw Rhea and Tyrell hugging. I raised an eyebrow but then went back to a neutral expression and sat back down next to Rhea. Tyrell cant be moving to my girl... can he?
Hes still inlove with Aaliyah... right?