Chapter 258

Jayden's POV
We layed in bed and i started sucking, kissing and licking her neck. She closed her eyes.
"Mmmm" i could tell she was enjoying it.
When i stopped she had about 10 love bites around her neck and on her boobs.
She went to the mirror.
"Baby these are very noticeable"
I smiled "so?"
"People are gonna see it"
"People are gonna see mine" i shrugged
"Hmm true"
"Think of it like this"
"Mm?"
"It shows everyone how much i love yu" i bit my lip. She smiled showing her teeth. Shes so pretty. She came over and layed next to me. She snuggled up close to me and rested her head on my chest.
"Im so lucky"
"Hm?"
"Im lucky to have yu as my boyfriend"
"And im lucky to have you as my girlfriend" i kissed her forehead. She feel asleep in my arms. I checked my phone to see pure happy birthday messages and people putting up pictures of me and Samantha. They look really cute. I put my phone back down and fell asleep holding Samantha.

Aaron's POV
Dis same girl was sucking my dick but it wernt even hard. My mind was somewhere else. I was thinking about Jaydene. I want to be with her tbh. I didnt even cum in her mouth. She stopped and put my piece back in my boxers.
"You seem distracted?"
"Mm"
"Wanna talk?"
I looked at the girl "no"
"Orite" she shrugged. She left £100 at the side and walked out. I picked up my phone and made my way home. It was like 00:30. I hope shes not sleeping.
I called her. She didnt answer till the last ring.
"Baby?"
"Mmmhmm?"
"Did i wake yu up?"
"Mmm"
"Oh sorry"
"Its okay"
"Your voice sounds buff when your tired"
"Thank you" i could hear the smile in her voice
"Np beautiful"
"So why did yu call me?" She yawned
"I miss you"
"Arwhhhhhhh. Baby i miss yu too"
I smiled. "I want you to be with me" i said opening the front door.
"I want to be with yu aswell"
"Yu coming over tomorrow"
"Mmmhmm"
"Good" a smile appeared across my face.
"Wht yu thinking about baby?"
"Holding your sexy body in my arms" i bit my lip. She giggled
We spoke on the phone for a couple hours. She fell asleep on the phone to me which i think is sooo cute. I smiled to myself and went to sleep thinking about my sexy queen.