Chapter 491

Samantha's POV
This match was so intense. Chelsea was playing Manchester United. Man U had the majority of possession and was making so many attempts. It looked like they were going to score the first goal.
At 38' Jayden scored and basically everyone started screamin and cheering. Even Chelsea's manager looked suprised. Jayden turned to face me and he winked at me his gold chain going up and down as he ran. I couldn't help but smile.
Half time came and the score was 1-0. I smiled.

Aaliyah's POV
This was hella awkward...
Rhea's chatting with Isaac
Aysia's chatting with Rio
Tyrell's here but... yh
I turned to mum
"Mum"
"Yhh?"
"Where we going this summer?"
She smiled and tapped her nose. I smiled "tell meeeeee" i said tugging her arm
She shrugged "idek yet tbh"

Samantha's POV
When we go on holiday, the whole squad comes and my sisters, including Jaydene and Justine come aswell with their partners and kids. Idek where we're going yet tho. Obviously somewhere hot... maybe Florida. I smiled at the memory of me and Jayden's honeymoon....

~~
The match ended 1-0. I smiled. Man U had most of the possession and more shots than us but they still lost. Loool.

We got into the car and drove home
"Well done daddy" Aaliyah smiled. I smiled
"Yh" Isaac and Aysia agreed
He smiled "thank you"

When we got home, the kids hopped out the car and walked into the house. I turned to Jayden and he turned to me.
"Well done baby" i said holding his face
He smiled "thank you babes"
I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me.

Aaliyah's POV
My mind is spinning at the moment. idk how to explain it really. Ive just got so much on my mind. I slumped back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I sighed.
Tyrell.
I love him.
I want him back.
But i cant.
I cant physically take him back.
I don't want to get my heart broken again.
I cant do that.
I don't know what im suppose to do.
I really love him.

If it's meant to beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें