Chapter 291

Jaydene's POV
Later on that day Aaron came back to the house. He was looking hella sexy ngl. He was wearing a ralph polo, true religion jeans and air Max's. He also had a diamond earring in and a chain around his neck.
"Mmmm"
He smiled "get redy"
"Why"
"Coz i want to take my princess out" he winked at me.
I smiled and walked into my closet. I looked at my clothes, i wanted to look nice, but idk what to wear.

Aaron's POV
I went downstairs to speak to Jerome, he was in the kitchen with Janelle.
"Kl Aaron?"
"Yhyh, i was wondering if you could drop me and Jaydene to a hall. Im throwing her a surprise party. She thinks we're just going out tho"
"Arwhhh that's so cuteee. Shes gonna love it" her mum smiled at me and i smiled back.
"Yh sure i will"
"Thank you"
I went back upstairs to Jaydene's room. I opened the door to see her standing by the mirror.
"Wow"
She turned her head to look at me and smiled as she put in her last earring.
"You look . . . Wow"
She giggled
"You look beautiful"
"Thank you baby" she said walking over to me. She was wearing a blue bodycon dress with a black belt around the waist and the buckle was silver with gems that matched the ring i bought her and the dangly earrings she was wearing. She was also wearing the gold bracelet i had previously bought her and blue wedged heels. Her hair was straightened and slicked back with cornrows going across the side. When she smiled her dimples showed. Shes so pretty.
"You're beautiful"
She came close to me and i hugged her. She moved her face back to face me and pecked my lips.
"Thank you baby"