Chapter 35

(Picture is of Sapphire)
I went upstairs to check on Janelle. She was sleeping with her teddy. She looked so adorable. I took a picture of her and put it on Instagram with the caption "bae's sleeping".
She started to wake up.
"Go on my insta"
She picked up her phone and started scrolling. She smiled and started typing.
She put two kiss faces under the picture makin me smile. I looked at her
"That's a nice picture"
"All your pictures are nice" she smiled more
"Sapphire's coming"
"Whos that" she looked so confused
"Damien's girl. I think theyre in love but i want to see the way they act around eachother. And plus we need to give jade's presents to someone "
"Ohh kll" she said walking towards me. She put her arms around my neck and i put mine around her waist.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too beautiful"
Just then the door knocked.
Damien and Sapphire were at the door.
Sapphire was pretty, not prettier than Janelle. That was my opinion anyways.
"Yoo" i said spudding Damien
"You good yh"
"Yhh, hi Janelle"
"Hi, who's this?"
"Oh this is Sapphire. Sapphire this is Jerome and Janelle"
"Hi" she sounded nervous. I smiled
"Come in"
We went into the living room
"So how do you two meet" Janelle asked. Sapphire turned and looked at Damien. She looked deep into his eyes. Sort of like the way Janelle looks at me.
"At some party. I kept looking over to him but he was with some girl. I think her names Jade. But i didnt want to ruin anything coz they were dealing"
"Ohh" Janelle said
I looked over to Janelle and moved my eyes telling her to take sapphire upstairs.
"Oh well, Sapphire come I'll show you around. You'll be staying here on Christmas Eve" she followed Janelle upstairs. when the door shut behind Damien said "so wht do u think"
"You did well for urself bro" i said spudding him.
"She loves you yanna. And yu love her"
"How can you tell"
"The way you look at eachother"
"Oh, well imma wifey her tonight."
"Oooo man like Damien" we laughed
"Come let's play COD"
"Kll"