Chapter 502

Samantha's POV
The kids were all out the house now doing their own ting so me and Jayden had the house to ourself. I was sitting in the study working on some new sketches because summers up so i need a new line to launch. Business is actually going so well. Like i have so many stores all over Europe. Its actually great. I wiped the lenses of my glasses and put them back on.
Just then Jayden walked in. He stood behind me and watched me sketch and colour.
"They look really nice babe"
I smiled "thank you b"
He rested his hands on my shoulders which instantly sent butterflies to my stomach. He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I tried to ignore it but i couldn't help it. It felt nice...
I twisted in my chair and turned to face him. He held my face and kissed me.
"We havent..." he broke the kiss and then continued to kiss me
"Ik baby..."
"I want too..."
"So do i..."
He smiled and continued kissing me. His hand moved down to my waist and my butterflies went mad. He picked me up and carried me upstairs...
~~~
"Uhhhhhh" my eyes closed tight as he pushed himself into me. My walls tightened around his piece and ahhhh it felt too good.
"Mmmmm"
Hes pulled out and continued to pump in and out of me.
"J-jaydennnn" i moaned "uhhhhhhh"
"Mmm" he groaned as he pushed into me
"Faster..." i panted
He gradually got faster and faster.
"UHHHH UHHH AGHHHHHH JAYYDENNN"
"Mmmmm"
"Uhhhhhhhh" my nails scratched deep at his back "UGHHHHHH" he started going alot harder then before. I couldn't complain though. it felt too good...

Jayden's POV
Mmmm this felt too good. Me and Samantha havent made love in agessss. I was really enjoying this tbh.
She rolled ontop of me and she started to ride me.
"Arghhhhhh"
She smiled down at me. I watched as her boobs moved up and down. Ahhh i was getting harder by the minute.
"Arghh ARGHHHH" my eyes rolled back. This felt good. We both heard the door unlock and Isaac and Aaliyah speaking. Samantha smiled down at me and kissed me before quickly running into her closet to put some clothes on. I smiled and went into my own closet.
That was close