Chapter 61

Jerome's POV
Janelle didnt say anything for a while but i could tell she was hurt. She saw me looking at her
"Should i testify?"
"If you want him locked up for a long time and get the justice he deserves, then yes you should babe"
She sighed. I went and hugged her. "Atleast hes getting locked up for the bad hes done"
"What if hes put on bail?"
"Does he have money?"
"Without my mum, he has nothing"
"Then you don't have anything to worry about baby. Look, tomorrow's Christmas Eve, you have to be happy babe. The only thing you need to focus on now is our little creation in your tummy." I said tapping her stomach. She smiled. Her eyes smiled aswell. I could tell i made her feel better and i smiled because of it. She kissed me and went to go sit on the sofa. I went to the cupboard and took out a tube of pringles. I stood in the doorway shaking the tube.
"Ooo let's have some"
I smiled
"You can have them if you can catch me"
"Orite then" she said smirking
I ran into the dining room and ran around the table. I ran back into the kitchen them upstairs. I ran onto one of the balconys and ran back im the house. I was running in the corridor when Janelle jumped on my back. She was laughing a lot now and so was i. "Got ya" she laughed
"Orite orite i surrender" i said pretending to wave my white flag.
She grabbed the pringles and ran back into the room next to ours and opened it.
I stood in the middle of the room looking around.
"What you looking at?" She asked with a mouth full of food. I chuckled abit
"This is going to be our baby's bedroom". She smiled coming to stand next to me.
"Decorating is going to be fun" she smiled.
"Yep as soon as we find out the sex of our baby"
"Yhh"
We smiled at eachother. I held her hand and we went to sit infront of the fire place and watching tv.