Chapter 43

(Picture is of Sophie)
Sophie's POV
I kinda burnt that Jerome had a fiancé. I dont think she likes me either. I think she knows i like him. I tried to be sly about by calling him "J". Ive heard Janelle call him that before. She didnt like it so i guess im never doing that again. Im only 19 and Jerome is like 25. Its not that much of a gap, is it? Janelle was really pretty though. Like really pretty i can see why Jerome likes her she seems nice aswell. Theyre getting married. I cant believe it. If i could go out with Jerome, we could atleast be friends cant we?
I went to mc donalds and ordered the milkshakes and went to sainsburys to get the wraps.

I signed in when i got back to the office and went to Jerome's office. I remembered to knock this time.
"Come in" his deep voice said. That kinda turned me on. Only Jerome was in the room. I bit my lip. I wanted to try something but im not sure how he would react. I put Janelle's things on her desk and walked over to Jerome and gave him his and handed over his change.
"Thanks" he said
"No problem"
He stood up and went to the window and opened it. I walked over to him. And leaned in for a kiss. He sighed
"Sophie can you not"
"Why?" I said trying again
"Coz ive got a queen. Leave me alone"
He said pushing past me
I followed behind him tugging on his arm
"But i love you" he turned and looked at me "no you don't. You've known me for like a week"
"I love you"
"No you don't"
"I love-"
Just then Janelle walked in. Ffs
"Whats going on here?"
"Jerome dont love you"
He laughed "why are you lying?"
"Is this because you have a crush on him or something?"
I felt myself going red
"Sophie im sorry but i dnt love you. I love her" he said lookin over to Janelle
I could feel tears forming in my eyes and i ran out of the room into my office.
Arghh why do i always want what i cant have?