Chapter 526

(Added a bit more to the end coz it got deleted)
Tyrell's POV.
Aaliyah has been hella upset and anti for the last couple of weeks. Like she don't even jam with Rhea or Kasia that much. She just stays indoors. And, me seeing her upset just makes me upset cah she wasn't like this before. This isnt the Aaliyah ik...
Im gonna make her happy

Aaliyah's POV
When i got home, i went straight upstairs to my room. As i walked up the stairs my mum and dad shared a look but i tried not to notice.
I walked into my room and dropped my bag down by my desk.
~~
After my shower, i put on pyjama shorts and a vest top. I wasn't looking to leave my room today.

Samantha's POV
The doorbell rang so i went to answer and was greeted by a bouquet of white red and pink roses.
"Woah"
Tyrell popped his head out and smiled.
"Hi Samantha"
"Hi Tyrell... these for Aaliyah?"
"Yh shes been hella upset so i wanted to make her smile"
Jayden walked out of the kitchen
I smiled "that's cute"
"Kl Tyrell?"
"Yh" he nodded
"Those for Aaliyah?"
"Yhh" he smiled
Jayden smiled on a sky and nodded his head before walking back to the kitchen.
"Well you know the way" i smiled at Tyrell
He smiled back before walking upstairs.

Aaliyah's POV
Just as i was about to start some homework, there was a knock at my door. I was going to ignore it but the person kept knocking. I sighed and went to open the door.
I gasped and covered my mouth. I love roses! Omdz!
Tyrell moved the bouquet to show his face and my heart skipped like 100 beats and started to beat hella fast. My face and chest warmed and my stomach started to fill with butterflies. My eyes started to water, just a little bit.
"Tyrell..."
He smiled at me "i wanted to make you smile" he smiled showing his pearly white teeth
I couldn't help but smile. I havent smiled in a long time...
He winked at me and walked into my room. He rested the flowers on my desk before turning to me.
He wrapped his arms around my waist making more butterflies come to my stomach. He pulled me close to him and our lips locked.
My heart smiled and i wrapped my arms around his neck.
I missed his soft lips against mine, his tounge in my mouth, mine in his...
I miss him.
He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes
"Aaliyah, i love you, so much"
"I love you too Tyrell"
There was a slight pause
"Aaliyah?"
"Yh?"
"Will you go out with me... again?"