Chapter 205

(Pictures of Chloe)
Tyreece's POV
I knocked on Chloe's door and waited do her to answer. She answered wearing a crop top and shorts. Before she could say anything, i just pulled her in for a kiss and moved into her house.
"Mmm i missed you baby" she said inbetween kisses.
"I missed you too"
"Mmmm i have a free yard"
"Good" i picked her up still kissing her and held her butt. I walked upstairs to her room and layed her on the bed. I took off her clothes and she took off mine, still kissing. I put on a condom and put it in her.
"Ahhhhhhh" she was still quite tight.
"I havent put the whole ting in yet"
"Ugh slowly babe"
I went in slowly
"Ughhhhahhhhhh ahh"
I took it out and rammed it in her hard.
"UGHHHHHHHHH" her back arched and her toes curled. I lifted her legs over my shoulders. I went in and out if her.
"UGHHHH FASTER, ahhhh faster"
I smiled and went in and out of her faster and faster
"UGHHH UGHHH AHHHH UHHHHHH"
I bit my lip.
"TY-REEECEEEE" she moaned
"Mmm"
"UGHHH. Baby - slow down"
I went faster
"AGHHHH IM GONNA CUM"
"Inna min"
"I CANT KEEP IT INNNNNNN"
She came all over my dick. i put it in her mouth. She licked all the cum of and licked the tip.
"Ughhhh" i groaned.
Jaydene wouldn't suck me dick.
She put half of it in her mouth. She had mad sucking skills ngl.
"UGHHHHH"
I was tryna hold it in.
She started deep throating me then tickling my balls with her fingers. She put my balls in her mouth and sucked those aswell.
"UGHH UGHH UHHHH"
I came as she moved my dick in and out of my mouth. She licked the cum off my dick and carried on. She held it in my mouth and i bussed about 5 times and she swallowed it all. She took my ting out her mouth and kissed the tip. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiled.
"You like that?" She asks me.
I smiled "i always do"
I layed her down on the bed again and started to suck and lick and kiss her whole body. I planted kisses on her pum before putting my tongue in.
"Ahhhhhhh" i sucked and licked her clit. I swirled my tongue round and round in and out. Chloe was moaning so loud. Her legs were shaking bare. She came in my mouth about 6 times and each time i swallowed and sucked her clit again. I turned her around and out my dick in her arse.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TYREEEEECEEEEEEEE" she screamed down the house. She held onto the headboard of the bed. I held her pelvis helping me push my dick in and out of her. I went faster and faster and she was groaning and moaning and screaming my name. When i finally stopped i layed down and she got on top of me and started to kiss my neck.
This is the first times shes had sex with a boy. Shes lesbian. Not for long.
I took out my phone and out a picture of us on snapchat. It was blurry though and it was pg 13.
"How was that"
"A-amazing"
"Thought you would never have a dick in you?"
"You changed my mind"
"So what you going to do about Chleo" Chleo was her girl.
"Idk. I don't want to break her heart"
"Mmm. I want you tho"
"I want you too baby"
I kissed her.
"Babe you have to go Chleo's gonna be her in 10"
"Ahh orite"
I got dressed.
"Imma miss you"
"Imma miss you too" i said winking at her before leaving.

Chloe's POV
Ik Tyreece is Jaydene's ex and ik that i use to be her bestfriend but i cant help it. Hes just so sexy and the way he licks me out. Ahhhh. And the way he kisses me. I never new dicks could even be that long. I put on a crop top and batty riders before going downstairs. My parents were in China for two weeks. Some business thing. The door knocked. I went to answer.
"Hi baby"
"Hi b"
She came in and gave me a big hug feeling my bum
"Ayee"
"Cant help it b"
We went upstairs to my room...