Chapter 298

Next day -
Jayden's POV
I didnt have to train for a while so i get to go to school for the whole week today. I put on a grey suit with a black tie and white shirt. I brushed my hair and picked up my bag and put a diamond earring in. I went to Samantha's room. As i walked in, she was walking out of her closet. She. Looked. Beautiful. She was wearing a white blouse and the gold necklace i bout her. She was wearing a grey pencil skirt that stopped by her knees and black heels. Her hair was straightened and left down with a middle parten and she had diamond earrings in. She picked up a black pauls boutique bag and smiled at me.
"You look beautiful"
"You don't look too bad yourself" she said looking at my attire. We walked downstairs, said bye and then left the house.

Jaydene's POV
Aaron and i walked into school hand in hand. We walked through the hallways and people kept saying my party was live. I smiled and thanked them. Chloe walked up to us.
"I fucking hate you" she said standing right infront of me.
"What have i done" i was baffled
"Tyreece got stabbed because of you"
"Stabbed?! Because of me?!"
"Yh and your boyfriend"
"Relax, she had nothing to do with it" Aaron butted in. I looked at him confused
"So it was you"
"No it wasn't. I didnt stab anyone. Calm down"
Just then Marco and Sean came up to us.
"Kl Aaron"
"Yh" they spudded eachother
"It was you two"
The boys shared a look. I was still fully baffed
"Ahh fuck off Chloe"
"Jog along"
She stormed past us.
"Kl Jaydene?" Marco asked me. I looked at him the Sean then Aaron but he just looked away. I stormed off to the bathroom. I went in a cubicle and sat on the lid of the toilet. I put my head in my hands. They stabbed him. They stabbed him because of me.
"Jaydene?"
I jumped.
"Aaron this is the girls toilet"
"Idc. Whats wrong?"
I unlocked the door and went to wash my hands.
"You lots stabbed him because of me"
"Not necessarily"
"Then..?"
"He pulled out a shank first"
"He had a shank?"
"Yes"
I sighed and walked out. This was still my fault. If i didnt overreact and try to commit suicide, it wouldn't be a problem if he was at the party or not. Im such a idiot.