Chapter 355

Samantha's POV
I smiled. Everyone took their seats in the garden.
"Welcome Mr and Mrs Richardson Riley!"
Me and Jayden walked hand in hand to the middle of the garden and everyone clapped and cheered. Jayden spun me around and he kissed me. "Happy birthday baby"
"You too b"
We took our seats. And we both drank some champagne. Waiters in black waistcoats and red ties served food and drinks.
My dad came up to me and held his hand out. "Can i have the first dance?"
I smiled, "ofc you can" i took his hand and we walked onto the dance floor. As the music played we danced together and i smiled up at my dad.
"Im happy for you Samantha"
"Thanks dad" i smiled
"You'll always be my princess though"
I giggled "ofc daddy"
He smiled at me.
As the song finished i went to take my seat next to Jayden and we are our food bussing bare jokes.
"Ahh my stomach feels full"
Jayden turned and whispered in my ear "that's not all you're going to be feeling in your stomach" and he nibbled my ear
I giggled and looked down. I turned to whisper to him "cant wait"
He smiled.
"Our wedding album is gonna be amazing with the amount of pictures shes taking" i said looking at the photographer
Jayden smiled "and you'll look beautiful in every picture"
"And you'll look sexy in every picture"
He smiled and stood up. He held out his hand "let's dance"
We took to the dance floor and Jayden wrapped one arm around my waist and i held his hand with the other on his shoulder. The photographer took pictures of us.
I looked up into Jayden's eyes and smiled at him. I could really tell that we are meant to be. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you beautiful"
"I love you too"
Other couples joined the dance floor. Out parents, groomsmen and bridesmaids and guests all got up to dance. I was really enjoying myself tonight.
I looked to Jayden "i wish my great grandma was here"
"I wish my grandma was here aswell but you know theyre watching us. They'd be happy for us baby"
"Ik b"

At about 10pm the caterers realed out a table with a big cake on it. I gasped and walked up to it. It looked amazing. They lit some sparkling candles and everyone started to sing happy birthday.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAYDEN AND SAMANTHA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" They all sang. I smiled and held onto Jayden's hand and we blew out the candles. Everyone started to cheer. Me and Jayden cut the first slice of cake with eachother and we fed eachother a slice while the photographer snapped some pictures of us.
The caterers told us they'll save us a tier of cake and they took over the cutting. The cake actually tastes really nice.

Now it was about 12:30 in the morning and candy came on. Everyone started to cheer and got onto the dance floor. Me and Jayden stood in the front and led everyone. I was smiling so much, i was really enjoying myself. When the song finished everyone clapped and cheered. Me and Jayden went to sit down and drank some champagne.
My dad and my now dad in law came up to us. I smiled.
"We drove your wedding gifts to your house" my dad in law said
"Thanks dad" me and Jayden both said he smiled and them they both walked to the bar.
I turned to Jayden.
"Are you enjoying yourself beautiful?"
"Yh i really am" i smiled "this is more than i could ever ask for
He kissed my neck "im glad baby"
It was time for me to throw my bouquet. All the unmarried ladies lined up behind and i threw it back. I turned around to see that Jaydene had caught it. I smiled bless her. Aaron smiled with a drink in his hand. Looks like theyre getting married soon.
Jayden came up behind me and swept me off my feet bridal style. I started giggling as he carried me around. The photographer was snapping pics all day long. Our wedding album is going to be amazing.
As the night went on, people came up to us to say congratulations and to say bye until it was only me and Jayden left. We had people that were coming in to clear the venue. Jayden took my hand.
"You're my wife now" he smiled down at me
"And you're my husband now" i kissed his lips.
"Let's go home"