Chapter 395

Samantha's POV
The squad and their kids left earlier. Jayden was putting the twins to sleep. They seemed hella tired. I was still thinking about this whole getting pregnant thing. The more i think about it, the more i want to. I walked into the bedroom to get changed. I took off my bottoms and as i took off my top i felt arms come around me. I smiled. I leaned my head back and he started kissing my neck.
"Baby i love you" he whispered in my ear. That made my stomach fill with butterflies
"I love you too baby"
He pulled off his top revealing his bare chest and i couldn't help but stare. Hes so ripped and his arms are so strong. The arms that hug me every night. I always know I'll be safe with him. I undid his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers as he unclipped my bra. He picked me up and layed me on the bed and pulled my pants on. He slid in me softly. My eyes closed and i let out a small moan.
"Ahhh"
He held my hands down and pumped in and out of me. His piece was hitting all the right places and ahh it felt so good.
"Uhhhhhhh"
He got faster
"UHHH uhh uhhhhhhhh"
And harder
"Jaydennnnnn!!"

6 weeks later -
Me and the girls all fell pregnant. I was so excited. I actually cant wait to have another baby. I have a appointment today to see the baby's development. The twins are at our parents' house and we're going to pick them up later.

--
I was laying on the bed as the doctor moved the traducer around on my stomach. He moved it around a lot and i looked at Jayden. He winked at me in encouragement and i smiled. The doctor sighed. He looked so apologetic
"Samantha im so sorry to say but you've lost the baby"
My heart dropped. I looked at the monitor than back at the doctor. My eyes were looking right through him. Idek what to say. I took some of the tissue and wiped the gel off of my stomach. I pulled down my top and sat up as my eyes filled with tears.
"How did she lose it?" Jayden asked confused
"Well there could be many reasons but i suggest that you got a positive pregnancy test because the placenta starts to secrete hormones and you get early pregnancy symptoms however, the ultrasond scan shows that the amniotic sac is empty. But i would just like to say that nothing you did caused this. Its when the egg or the sperm have an abnormal amount of chromosomes so you cant blame yourself for this"
I cleared my throat "um thanks for your time" i got up and walked out to the car park as tears streamed down my face. I could hear Jayden following close behind me. When i got to the car door, i was about to open it but Jayden shut it. I turned to him and he pulled me in for a hug. I cried in his chest as he held me tight and stroked my hair.
He rested his head ontop of mine.
"Its okay beautiful, its okay"