Chapter 282

Next day -
Samantha's POV
I layed under my covers. Ik i have to get up for school but i cant face Alex today and i just want to be alone. My door knocked. I groaned.
"Samantha?" It was my mum
"Samantha?" She shook me gently
"Mmm" i said turning in bed
"You have school today"
"Ik. I'm not going"
"Why not"
"I-i feel sick"
"Mmm. You okay?"
"Yh, i just want to stay home today"
"Okay" she kissed my forehead and left.
I covered my face with the covers and fell asleep.

Jayden's POV
Ik Samantha only kissed Alex to get me back but when i saw it happen, i actually got hella mad; to see someone else kiss my beautiful lady. Alex still hasnt deleted them pictures on Instagram. Hes such a prick. I don't have to train today so i guess me and the boys are going to school. I walked through the gates and made my way inside. I walked through the post 16 block and Alex was in one of the classrooms by himself on the laptop.
Perfect. I went in and sat opposite him. He looked up at me then back at the laptop screen. He closed it and stood up. He was about to make his way to the door.
"Sit down" i said scrolling through snapchat on my phone
He didnt move. I looked up at him
"Sit. Down."
He sat on the chair
"Jay-"
"Shutup"
There was silence for a bit.
"Delete them. Now"
"Delete what?"
I looked up and gave him the peakest screw.
"Orite orite"
I looked back down at my phone.
"I deleted them"
"From your gallery?"
He looked back down at his phone and a moment passed
"Done"
"All of them?"
He looked back at his phone for a moment and deleted more pictures.
"Yh"
"Good. Don't speak to Samantha"
He picked up the laptop and walked to the door.
"I said dont speak to Samantha"
"Yh orite" and he left.

Samantha's POV
My phone pinged. It was Alex
Him: Samantha
Me: i fucking hate you
Him: yh ik i tore yu and Jayden apart and im sorry. he made me delete the pictures today at school. He said im not allowed to speak to you so i just wanted to say im so sorry for everything i put your relationship through. Im an idiot for letting you go and til this day i regret cheating on you. Im such an idiot. Ik you don't feel the same and even though you hate me, i love you Samantha. Im sorry.

I sighed and locked my phone. I don't even know what to think. I just feel like i cant live without Jayden. I just want him to speak to me tbh.